✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

^ Hehe guys :nice:

I just went on their site, and they didn't change anything, its the same. :confused:

I thought they were going to change something, cuz they took it down for a while.. :disappointed:

I just want something new from them :p

They are pretty smart people saything without saying them, I didn't know "Hasta La Vista" was implying thier South American Tour... or was it? Or am I thinking tooooo much? :thinking:

We just had spanish, and we were watching a little film, and they were talking about Frida Kahlo and Viva la Vida just popped to my mind :D.

Lol, every time I'm in Spanish class Viva la Vida pops into my head:lol:

Just realized that my shoe size is 42 :lol:

It's 10.5 in American size, I think, but I don't care ... it's 42 here! :P

Oooh that's so exciting:D

It's always as if my feet were made to bear the pain of standing for hours only to see Coldplay! :stunned: ;)

Same here! Normally I can't stand for even an hr, but at Toronto I was standing for 5 hrs straight!

I want to see again The Nappies ! :lol:

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61347

Join us if you want to participate to our project to bring back the Nappies ! :P

Thanks for spreading the Nappies love!:hug:

Remember when someone on here got Chris' t-shirt during a Coldplay show?

Well, it happened before and not everybody is so grateful. Some guy is selling Chris' shirt on eBay for 4,600 pounds. Fucking idiot.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Coldplay-Chris-Martin-shirt-Viva-la-Vida-concert_W0QQitemZ270460930569QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Music_Music_Memorabilia_LE?hash=item3ef8ba4a09&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Didn't want to make a thread about this, but wanted to share it anyways. Maybe someone is interested? :p

^ Really? Wow. I would keep it, maybe even frame it :rolleyes:

How could they? I am also getting REALLY annoyed by people like that...

Their is this girl on Y!A, and she like hates me! I answer so many Coldplay questions and she answers them to, she even said I make her sick. I don't know who she is, but she hates my guts...

Seems like she thinks I know nothing about them, I get Best Answer for almost all Coldplay answers, because I have been doing it for about 1 and a half years... I have known who they were for about 8 and liked them for about 4-5 yrs...

Well maybe because I know a little bit more than her... witch. :smug:

Imke: My shoe size is 41 :shame: it sucks to have such big feet! almost all shoes that are on sale are always small :D

I know, I know ... :\ ... it happens very often that I find shoes I really love, but the shop only has them in 36-40 ... I really loved some of the shoes from H&M, but they only sell them in 41. Technically I have 41/42, but H&M shoes are way too small for my feet in 41. :(

Btw, you're in one of the new pics from saturday.