✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Johku: You don't look horrible. ;) Your hair looks absolutely gorgeous ... if it wasn't for your hair, I probably wouldn't have spotted you. :lol:

I remember when I came home from the Hannover show and looked into the mirror ... :uhoh: ... my fringe was all curly and stringy from the rain ... and I was standing right in front of Jonny like that for 90min. :uhoh: :lol:

Imke: yeah the 41s @ H&M are too small for me too :(

And yeah I'm in the picture! :D I love it how everyone seems to notice it! :P I look horrible tho imo...thanks to the rain :rolleyes: I still can't believe my face is on coldplay.com!! And Ains said that "they boys have probably seen that picture.." :bomb:

I'm so happy for you! You're sooooooooooooooo lucky!!!!! A little known(well maybe not so littel known:P)fact: It is my DREAM to get my face on coldplay.com. It's one of my main goals:smug:

You must be so excited!:dance: And it's true, the band probably has seen it!

Today in English my teacher told us we could use the computers to do research and things we needed for other classes and I had a great urge to come to this website but I would get in trouble if I did so I just sat in my seat thinking about Coldplay. Then my friend was like "It's like all your brain thinks about is Coldplay,Coldplay, Coldplay!" I told her, "I know my brain runs on a Coldplay frequency." :P

^ Really? Wow. I would keep it, maybe even frame it :rolleyes:

How could they? I am also getting REALLY annoyed by people like that...

Their is this girl on Y!A, and she like hates me! I answer so many Coldplay questions and she answers them to, she even said I make her sick. I don't know who she is, but she hates my guts...

Seems like she thinks I know nothing about them, I get Best Answer for almost all Coldplay answers, because I have been doing it for about 1 and a half years... I have known who they were for about 8 and liked them for about 4-5 yrs...

Well maybe because I know a little bit more than her... witch. :smug:

If i had his shirt i'd hug it all day and never let go of it xD

And about the Yahoo chick,

She just doesn't understand our OCD.

Some people just aren't...smart.

^Exactamundo.

Gosh I haven't been here in a while! I've got a huge load of Coldplay thoughts to unload on you guys!

*The number 42 kept popping up everywhere

*I wore my BUTTERFLY necklace to school

*In ceramics class, I offered up my iPod so my teacher could put in on her iPod speakers and I listened to the Viva la Vida album and Yellow while I worked on my clay project! It's very gratifying, listening to Coldplay while you're in your favorite class of the day.

*One of my teachers said, "For some reason I can't explain," and I thought, "I know St. Peter won't call my name." Haha!

*I was listening to someone else's iPod during some free time in physics, and my friend asked me my favorite band. I answered, "Coldplay." She started smiling and humming Viva la Vida, pretending to play the cello.

*In French, I learned how to say, "See You Soon" and "Yes", and a whole lot more...

*I went running while listening to Clocks, In My Place, White Shadows, and Swallowed in the Sea. It hurt, but man, I was laughing and feeling like I was flying!

*Remember that fellow Coldplay fan I was talking to in school a week ago? She and her friends are helping some guy run the Fair Trade Fair. I was planning on going, but I have an appointment tomorrow...

*I doodled Cartoon!Will in all my notebooks.

*Once I was feeling a little sad during lunch, so I started doodling lyrics to Crests of Waves to remind myself to not give into this little sad phase...

*My artist buddy (she's nearly heeeeeere) told me about an episode of Family Guy that instantly reminded her of me. It was when Peter got wasted and made a list of people he hated.

First was Chris Martin, then Chris Martin's brother, then his parents, then his ancestors, Justin Timberlake, David Cook...I was laughing so hard at that!

I'm listening to the live 2003 cd and just before they play Everything's Not Lost Chris says, "this is a big singalong". Then why don't they play it anymore!?! I love that song!

Yeah, I wish they'd play it! I'd love to see them play it in concert!