✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

thats what i use my bag for too! this girl in my art class once asked me "have you heard of a band called coldplay?"

:laugh3:

pppfff have I heard of coldplay:laugh3:seriously??

apparently she hadnt seen my bag.lol

so i told her "you are talking to a coldplay obsessed girl here!"

she said"oh so have you heard the song "clocks"?"

-"i am listening to it right now on my ipod and it is my ringback tone!"

anyways i go on to describe how obsessed i am and talk about my wonderful experience of my first Coldplay concert. then she finally sees my bag.:laugh3:

she told me"i dont usually come across other coldplay fans everytime i ask someone they dont know who i am talking about"

so now i am happy to have a coldplay fan friend in my art class:D

sorry this was so long.

I would love to personally know somebody whos really into Coldplay.... But the people I know either hate them or only know thier hit songs, such as Clocks or Viva La Vida.

Sorry to jump in!

You guys and your intresting convos :wacko:

But today in the car I was going thru my books and stuff and my ipod was on and I accidently touched "Christmas Lights" (I have a touch). Then I listened to it and as soon as he started singing I looked up out of the window and saw FROST all over the fields! :stunned:

And the sun was rising, it was so BEAUTIFUL :wacky:

So perfect with the whole, "Christmas Lights" and frost mix :smug2:

Its going to snow on friday :D

Once I was in a Wendy's. I was talking about how Violet Hill is the best Coldplay song to headbang to. As I was talking, Violet Hill started playing on the radio.

True story.

Something simular happened to me, except it was in Pacsun

Sorry to jump in!

You guys and your intresting convos :wacko:

But today in the car I was going thru my books and stuff and my ipod was on and I accidently touched "Christmas Lights" (I have a touch). Then I listened to it and as soon as he started singing I looked up out of the window and saw FROST all over the fields! :stunned:

And the sun was rising, it was so BEAUTIFUL :wacky:

So perfect with the whole, "Christmas Lights" and frost mix :smug2:

Its going to snow on friday :D

I love looking at frost when the sun is rising.... great song to listen to when that happens!

My random Coldplay thought is today my sister was showing a less than 1 year old a poster of Coldplay in my room and the baby kept reaching her had out, I thought it so funny! So then I get my phone, and like the boys are in my wallpaper, so I was like "Who is your favorite?". She looked at the picture for a few seconds than pointed at Guy! A few hours later my sister was looking at her pictures on her phone while holding the baby and like Guy was in a picture and she pointed to him. So than she went through a few more pictures until she found one of Guy and like she did it again!!! Well I thought it was really funny how a baby less than one year old loves Guy!!! :laugh3: