✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

so i go to ONE coldplay concert and now its like i cannot miss another one!

i should start a coldplay concert savings account or something for next tour.

i cant believe this is what i was missing all those years...

2003 tour :cry:

twisted logic tour :cry:

so i go to ONE coldplay concert and now its like i cannot miss another one!

i cant believe this is what i was missing all those years...

2003 tour :cry:

twisted logic tour :cry:

That's what I'm doing! I finally paid off the debts I owed my parents from my last ocnert, and now that I'm earning money again I'm setting half of it aside every week for future concerts:smug:

And yeah I know, I'm so upset that I missed out on probably ever hearing Don't Panic, Everything's Not Lost, Amsterdam, White Shadows, and Till Kingdom Come live:cry:

That's what I'm doing! I finally paid off the debts I owed my parents from my last ocnert, and now that I'm earning money again I'm setting half of it aside every week for future concerts:smug:

And yeah I know, I'm so upset that I missed out on probably ever hearing Don't Panic, Everything's Not Lost, Amsterdam, White Shadows, and Till Kingdom Come live:cry:

Don't doubt Til Kingdom Come, Don't Panic, or Amsterdam. I believe these still have a chance of a comeback....

This is what I'm doing, too. I'm determined during the next tour to make the trip to see them in Toronto. (In addition to the nearby ones in Chicago/Indy/St.Louis/etc... ;)) It will be a good excuse to go to Toronto again, too! :dance:

This is what I'm doing, too. I'm determined during the next tour to make the trip to see them in Toronto. (In addition to the nearby ones in Chicago/Indy/St.Louis/etc... ;)) It will be a good excuse to go to Toronto again, too! :dance:

I plan on going to every one in the Midwest!!!