✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

oh..I envy you guys :mean:

Coldplay hasn't been in here. Hope they come here :( :shifty:

I suppose the closest for you would be to fly down to Australia! :confused:

Hey, how did you fare with all that flooding? I was so worried about Fritzreal (he got one of my LRLRL's), I emailed him to make sure he was okay. :p

That's what I'm doing! I finally paid off the debts I owed my parents from my last ocnert, and now that I'm earning money again I'm setting half of it aside every week for future concerts:smug:

And yeah I know, I'm so upset that I missed out on probably ever hearing Don't Panic, Everything's Not Lost, Amsterdam, White Shadows, and Till Kingdom Come live:cry:

I feel your pain

I'm going to set aside some money for concerts

I want to save enough to go to at least 3 of them......

Just got back from my friend's quincenera and no Coldplay music, she told me she was going to try to incorporate some Coldplay in it for me but I guess she couldn't...oh, well.:/

On a brighter note, I went to the mall earlier in the day and they have this thing at the food court where you can text in what video you want to see playing on the tv there and I texted in Clocks and they showed it! I liked dropped my food and started singing along to it. :D

i was watching the discovery channel today and a commercial came up about a show called Britains greatest inventions hosted by a certain Chris something :lol:...and guess what song did they use :inquisitive:, it was clocks :D:lol: i screamed and started singing along when it was over another commercial came up twice in diffrent layouts about sunday special documentaries and this time it was viva la vida:lol::D...i almost died :bomb:

oh and i've never seen coldplay live either, they have never been here :bigcry:

about the avies thing i just meant that it would be weird seeing how you all look like, we're all used to the avies and everything :laugh2: :embarassed:

It wasn't a link, it was a picture. But now I see it (=

Yep...I thought they coordinate well with the boys and their Sgt. Pepperness :P haha

edit: I like how the blue one (Chris) has the bigggest smile...so like Chris. haha, but it looks like the green one is still wearing a diaper :\ :laugh3: No, by the way, I don't watch care bears :P, I was looking for a pic from the Grammy's of the boys, and this turned up. :laugh3:

Like 2 people confronted me at play practice today complimenting my bag and saying they love Coldplay.

People have been complimenting me on my bag as well.... which suprises me becuase of the number of people where I live say that they are gay as well as other insults....

SAME!!

I'm worried that if I wear it in public like people will.... knock it off me or something. :(

Thats what I have also been worying about... but now use it as a bag to put my art stuff for school...... I haven't heared anybody insult it yet. :)

Also, I find it wierd how people can get away with liking HSM or Jonas Brothers or whatever and people say that it's "cool" but liking Coldplay, U2, Radiohead, or any of those bands isn't.

SO TRUE.

Coldplay is better than JoBros or HSM anyday.... I mean really. Not even opinionated, it's the truth.

SO TRUE.

Coldplay is better than JoBros or HSM anyday.... I mean really. Not even opinionated, it's the truth.

Yes, it's the truth....

But now that I think about it, it's not only bands. Thier are so many cases where HSM or anything else Disney is considered to be better and cooler than Harry Potter or Star Wars or something like that...... so pretty much liking the more immature thing (I consider these things to be for little kids, not teenagers) is the "cooler" thing to like.