✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Lol xD

Today they where going to show some nature video for biology, and when they where changing the channels to go to AVI 1, they where showing MTV concert world stage whit coldplay, and i was like:

"CHRISSY!"

Everyone stared at me and started calling me chrissy xD

Also i started to draw butterflies today and people asked me why P:

I have a whole bunch of random Coldplay thoughts today

1. In Pre-Cal I had to do number 42 as an example in class and I also got 42 out of 50 right on my test.

2.In lunch, one of my friends that I sit with at lunch told me she was looking up Coldplay songs this weekend and that she fell in love with Lovers in Japan, Talk, and especially Strawberry Swing. She said she was amazed by the Strawberry Swing Video. She also likes Viva La Vida and Violet Hill.

3.I also almost convinced my mom to take me to a Coldplay concert in Mexico but then I realized I have to take my CAHSEE exams in March and my AP test but I'm not sure about the exact dates yet.

4.As I was getting into my sister's car, Talk started playing on the radio and I yelled out, "Coldplay!" and me and my sister started laughing.

today at work my store manager randomly yelled out Gwenyth Paltrow!!!

she was having some trouble logging into the system( i am assuming you log in by saying your name??)

then at the very end of my shift ...

"strawberry swing"!!!! i almost sang out loud while helping a customer, but i controlled myself and smiled and hummed. ...."and its such a perfect day"=)

I would love to personally know somebody whos really into Coldplay.... But the people I know either hate them or only know thier hit songs, such as Clocks or Viva La Vida.

my art class coldplay friend only had heard AROBTTH, im showing her more coldplay songs, but shes a big fan.

i still wish i had a friend as into coldplay as i am. so i can be free to show my obsession.lol

yup 3 posts in a row shows my obsession, especially since i am avoiding to study for two big tests tomorrow..:(

For English Class we have to write an email to our English teacher. This was the exercise:

Write an email.

Your English pen pal has ssent you an email message because he/she heard you've had an accident. First read the email, then write an email back. Use the following information..

blablabla.

And this was my email :D

23 September.

Sanne wrote:

I was very upset when I called you last week and your mother told me you couldn't come to the phone becuase hou had some kind of accident. She tried to tell me what happened, but I couldn't really understand. All I know is that it wasn't too serious. I've still got a lot of questions, though. First of al, how are you feeling now? Can you tell me what's the mater with you? I want to know all about your accident as well. What happend and what were you doing? I hope ou are well enough tosend me a reply. Get well soon!

5 October.

Anneloes wrote:

I'm sorry I didn't reply very soon, but as you'll know, I had an accident. I'll tell you the whole story.

You know I went to a concert of Coldplay? Well, I was there, front row. I was so excited! But when the singer, Chris came on stage. I passed out. Really, I passed out. And I felt with my head on the floor. Auch. The security picked me from the floor and brought me backstage to help me. I had a big bump on my head and a heavy headache but I was ok. I called my mother and she was hyperventilation. "Everything allright with you dear?" You know, mothers..

But then, I sat like 2 hours backstage, the whole band came backstage because the concert was over. I'VE MISSED THE WHOLE CONCERT!!!!!! I was sad about that, but the band talked to me and asked me some questions. I asked them questions too of course! And the weird thing was, I didn't pass out when they sat for me and talked to me, but I passed out when they where like 3 meters on a stage. Well, okay. Everything is allright with me now, after the backstage/concert thing I had a big headache like 5 days so my mum and I went to the Hospital. They told me I had a concussion. Yeah, nice.. I can't do anything because I still have a headache, but computing is okay, so I can reply to your email :)

I hope this is enough information for you! (mister Dingemanse)

Byee!

:P

And this ISN'T HAPPENED IN REAL LIFE. That you know it xD

I didn't knew another accident to write over :rolleyes:

R#42 IS BACK!!!!

The band are also returning to work in the studio after scattering to the four winds for a spell of "not being Coldplay". (Well let's face it: as I type, Chris will be sitting somewhere with a furrowed brow and an acoustic guitar but you know what I mean...)

:lol::laugh3: love it! :heart:

new home too!! :stunned:

I could so see Chris doing that! :D :heart: ;)

I know, new home! Does that mean no stalkering for me when I move? :(

Just wanna say that I LOVE the new banner. :wacko::P

I know, I love it too! :P