✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

^^ Why is Jonny's surname second? :p

The Answer was: "Look at the stars, look how they shine for you, and all the things you you, yeah they were all..."

Question: What is yellow.

An person actually got it too.

I was doing a little dance when I heard this....

I would have had to sing the answer... and then keep going... :lol:

I came along I wrote a song fooor you, and all the things yoooou do--

Then they'd cut to commercial. :(

Sweet coldplay on jeopardy!!! wish i saw that!

i don't know if anyone remembers me talking about the kid in my class who had the make trade fair equals sign written on his hand?

anyways i talked to him about it todaY! we were talking about music and stuff cause he has a band and he was naming a bunch of his favorite band and he said Coldplay and i was like ME TOO!! and we talked about them for awhile! i love when i find people who like the boys almost as much as i do!!

some other coldplay related things happened to me today but i forget what... i will post when i remember!

Last night on my way home I came across a guy playing The Scientist on guitar and drinking with his friends ... Like that, in the street . He played it very well and his voice was lovely . I found it a bit surreal .

Why was he playing The Scientist ? He could have been playing a random song and I wouldn't have paid attention , but no ...

:wacky:

^ Haha, thats random and weird :stunned:!

So, everyday I record top 10 on VH1 (been doing it since Monday) and today, I was like, COME ONE COLDPLAY!

So, I went it to my archive on the TV - Top 10 VH1 - forwarded it to the program, then a little TV comes up on the TV and it's Lovers In Japaaaan :D!! top 10 freaking COLDPLAY :D!!

TOTALLY MADE MY DAY!

1. I found a still from the LiJ- video in the "finger tips" iPhone booklet (the swedish one) :dance:

"lovers in Japan by Coldplay is on iTunes"

2. I went to watch an pretty big ice hockey game last week and before it started they played CLOCKS :dance:

3. I don't like the new coldplaying header... Looks too religious in some way :lol: