🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

I was in the car this morning listening to the radio (of course) and this station I love has an hour of music pairs (usually its remixes or live, or the realese date of the songs was the same etc) so I thought wow next song could be Coldplay! AND guess which on it was? Clocks from Live 2003!

I was going to comment on that yesterday but then i though, i think she noticed so i didn't say anything. :P oh and I didn't have the Coldplay dream. :(

Oh haha :P yea me either :( I actually fogot what I dreamt about. It took me forever to sleep last night though cuz my throat was starting to hurt and had a runny nose cuz it was cold and I had been listening to the radio without even a blanket.

Do u still have a guess though? :P

Ugh stupid radio station hasn't played my request!:veryangry2:

I just sent a text request to the radio station for christmas lights, but they texted back "ana it is a good song and we played it a lot christmas week, but we put it away with the christmas decorations" :blank: :( lame! So I asked for don't panic

:lol: But that's probably the reason no radio stations will ever play it until christmas again :(

Oh haha :P yea me either :( I actually fogot what I dreamt about. It took me forever to sleep last night though cuz my throat was starting to hurt and had a runny nose cuz it was cold and I had been listening to the radio without even a blanket.

Do u still have a guess though? :P

Ugh stupid radio station hasn't played my request!:veryangry2:

I don't remember what I dreamt either. :P ah that sucks that you're getting sick. :hug: I'm just getting over being sick. I'm just going to go ahead and say my bday. June 8. *wishfulthinking* :P You?

I don't remember what I dreamt either. :P ah that sucks that you're getting sick. :hug: I'm just getting over being sick. I'm just going to go ahead and say my bday. June 8. *wishfulthinking* :P You?

Thanks :hug: Yup im sick, im getting a fever and can't stop sneezing. U know what I think that could be pretty close. vlv came out after i graduated so like past june 11 and maybe that could be the case if not a little sooner. Oh I wish it was for my bday! Supposedly they're like mostly done so maybe it could be by May 28. Ok ill guess that it will be my bday too then. Cuz your guess is as good as mine :P

Haha our bdays are pretty close so we aren't giving our guesses a good range haha :P

Thanks :hug: Yup im sick, im getting a fever and can't stop sneezing. U know what I think that could be pretty close. vlv came out after i graduated so like past june 11 and maybe that could be the case if not a little sooner. Oh I wish it was for my bday! Supposedly they're like mostly done so maybe it could be by May 28. Ok ill guess that it will be my bday too then. Cuz your guess is as good as mine :P

Haha our bdays are pretty close so we aren't giving our guesses a good range haha :P

:lol: Clever wording at the end there. ;) Okay, we'll see what happens and hopefully lands on one of our birthdays. :D

Yeah that's true. :lol: But oh well, maybe it'll land in between both of our bdays and we'll get a tie on who guessed closer. :P

:lol: Clever wording at the end there. ;) Okay, we'll see what happens and hopefully lands on one of our birthdays. :D

Yeah that's true. :lol: But oh well, maybe it'll land in between both of our bdays and we'll get a tie on who guessed closer. :P

Haha thanks, it seemed to fit :P haha yea that would be cool to be in the middle of our bdays:lol:

let's hope they hurry up already! :P

Well we can't rush perfection. :P But I hope all that talk about breakfast last night was just to sidetrack us about the mentioning of possibly finishing the album before summer??? :lol: Our bdays are before summer. :D

Haha true but they have a couple years now...okay so im just impatient!! Hurry coldplay pretty please with a cherry on top! :P

I bet they were teasing us! Cuz they know how we are and that we get all excited about any clue of the new album. So I bet some real news are coming very soon, but we gotta be patient, and don't worry :P they r just having fun with us right now but they'll make up for it.

Till then im enjoying all this impatience and fun late night radio parties (that make u sick) about porridge. Kinda fun to just hear them on the radio and to be part of whatever game they are playing on us right now hehe.:P

Yea I have a good feeling about spring, yay for our bdays!:dancing: