🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Frida, I love you lots, but that's just a bit weird. :P Now Violet, Lhuna or Lu'kaa (what I think Lukas was called before they gave it to Natalie) would be nice!

I want to name my daughter Violet ^^

Really cute name :wacky:

Still..In Denmark Violet isent really a normale name. :lol:

I could call a boy for Lukas..Really normal name, but boring, cause everybody call their kid for Lukas.

Come here Coldplay and eat your dinner

Coldplay do this..... Coldplay do that ......... nah I'll pass

:laugh3: + the shortened version of the name would be something like "Cold" :laugh3: not very good either.

I'm called Coldplay in some of my non-Coldplayic acquaintances! :D

Aaaanyway, I saw LOTS of Coldplay stuff in Malmö today. First, a Viva La Vida mug!! Then I saw all of the albums, and I wanted to buy them again. Ha.

And when I signed into Spotify this evening I saw "What's New? My Lazy Dogs - Chris Martin" I was like :freak: but then I listened to it and it was the wrong Chris Martin :(

Ok so I tried to get the radio station I listen to play glass of water....nothing. they texted back saying they had 50 cp songs including live songs,and some b-sides. So I texted back to play I ran away or any b-side.

I waited and waited and they played...clocks :blank: I love clocks, but please, I wanted a b-side :(

Then after the song the guy said something chris doing everything the same :thinking: or something like that. And that it would be something they will be up against in their OCD-CD.

Im gonna keep bugging them till they play something other than the main hits :P