๐ŸŒ™ COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH ๐ŸŽต

How many offical cd's of Coldplay do you have?

just_cass

Well, it's not much compared to most of you guys here...

ย 

updated!!! :awesome:

ย 

ย 

The Blue Room

Brothers & Sisters

Parachutes

Yellow

Trouble

A Rush of Blood to the Head

In My Place (cd single)

Clocks (USA edition)

Live 2003 DVD

Live 2003 CD+DVD

Speed of Sound

X&Y

X&Y Latin Amรฉrica Tour Edition

Violet Hill

Viva La Vida or Death and all His Friends

VLVODAAHF + Prospekt's March ( the one with the black card sleeve)

Prospekt's March

LRLRL

ย 

that's it I think.

ย 

I had not updated this :tongue:

ย 

I just pre-ordered ETIAW :awesome:

The shipping to Argentina is expensive but if I ever get it from one of the small local CD shops, it will surely be more expensive so yeah, I ordered it.

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bought yesterday:

ย 

Trouble cassette

Trouble 12" promo

Speed Of Sound promo single

Clocks DVD

ย 

I missed the ending of one auction because of Glasto, I was outbid in the last ten seconds, ugh!

Hey, continuously check GEMM.com, musicstack and netsoundsmusic. Many times you'll get fantastic prices. Purchased a mint copy of Mince Spies a couple years ago for $50.

They're not auction sites, the price is the amount listed; just take care not to overpay any seller.

I have:

Brothers And Sisters

Blue Room

Shiver

Yellow

Parachutes

Trouble

Don't Panic

In My Place

A Rush Of Blood To The Head

The Scientist

Clocks

God Put A Smile Upon Your Face

Live 2003

Speed Of Sound

X&Y

Fix You

Talk

The Hardest Part

Violet Hill

Viva La Vida Or Death And All His Friends

Viva La Vida

Lost!

Prospekt's March

Life In Technicolor ii

Left Right Left Right Left

Strawberry Swing

And the Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall single is on it's way! :D

Just a little update on here as well on ETIAW. These are the releases I have listed so far:

ย 

ย 

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall 5099 9084607 2 1 CD Parlophone CD release in a regular CD case

ย 

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall 5099 9084605 7 8 LP Limited blue coloured 7โ€vinyl

ย 

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall 509990 84604 2 3 CD US Capitol promotional CD in a regular CD case

ย 

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall (Promo) CD-R CD UK CD-r promo in a plastic sleeve with artwork inlay and info sticker at the back

ย 

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall (Promo) CD-R CD UK CD-r promo, also in plastic sleeve w/ artwork, but the CD is white

ย 

ย 

Do these seem correct? Anyone else has seen one that's not in there?

It seems complete to me, I've seen a Hong Kong promo on ebay, but I'm not really sure it's genuine, the pic the seller posted is all but clear

ย 

Yes I saw that one too and I asked him for pictures and he updated his listing with some more pictures. I doesn't look like completely fake, it probably isn't home made, but I think it's not 100% genuine either really. Not worth a penny unless I'm 100% sure

I just have:

- Parachutes

- A Rush Of Blood To The Head

- X&Y

- Viva La Vida Or Death And All His Friends

- Live 2003 (even though I have never seen it)

ย 

I am making the Rock An Ring gig recording into an album, but that's just me. I am also hoping to get the Prospekt's March EP and LP5.

If anyone has one of the promo's, please give me a shout, I'd like some scans

(Except the US promo one, that one should arrive here soon, as well as the regular releases)

ย 

Oh, You already bought the US promo? I'll Receive the UK one, and the one everybody said it Was a fake ^^. I'm going back home on the middle of july so if it isnt too late, I'll sens you scans

Oh, You already bought the US promo? I'll Receive the UK one, and the one everybody said it Was a fake ^^. I'm going back home on the middle of july so if it isnt too late, I'll sens you scans

ย 

Yup, there was a buy it now for like $ 9, 99 so I took my chance. And it would be very kind of you if you could send me scans !

I've got both the white and clear pros on hand; if you still need them, let me know!

ย 

You're so fast with everything :laugh3:

Well if you could give them to me earlier, I'd prefer that. I want to keep up-to-date as much as possible, but it's impossible to buy everything straight away just to get scans. So if you could hook me up with some, I'd definately appreciate it !