Sweet One

• Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spanish men are the creepiest people going :blank:

No offense, Spanish people who are reading :awesome:

You'd be surprised at how good Hispanic people can be at sex :wink3:

About the whole discussion, I never 'ask' for sex, I fin it awkward and kind of a moodkiller :/ I just start making out with my partner and make them understand that I wanna fuck by the way I kiss.

However, when I talk about it, I use 'fucking' or 'having sex'. :wacko:

You'd be surprised at how good Hispanic people can be at sex :wink3:

About the whole discussion, I never 'ask' for sex, I fin it awkward and kind of a moodkiller :/ I just start making out with my partner and make them understand that I wanna fuck by the way I kiss.

However, when I talk about it, I use 'fucking' or 'having sex'. :wacko:

Same here...I am an inherently awkward person so I try to avoid making a fool out of myself. :rolleyes:

Like, never, evar?!

People who need a verbal contract lul!

I don't mean I've felt the need to ask every single time, it's almost always implied, but there are certain situations, like in the middle of a boring film, or having just got out of bed and being fully clothed, one person may be thinking it's just nice kissing/touching but the other could actually want to fuck. Though I have been told it's weird to ask (By the more shy type), as well as been asked, not weird to me, can be kinda hot.

By mentioning 'certain situations' I didn't really mean 'pestering them 24/7' haha.

I can certainly see different ways of how a person can avoid asking, but I don't really get why. Certainly if you know a person well enough I don't see why it would be awkward or spoil the mood, but not exactly a first date scenario, that indeed would be a fricken weird thing to ask in that situation.

By mentioning 'certain situations' I didn't really mean 'pestering them 24/7' haha.

I can certainly see different ways of how a person can avoid asking, but I don't really get why. Certainly if you know a person well enough I don't see why it would be awkward or spoil the mood, but not exactly a first date scenario, that indeed would be a fricken weird thing to ask in that situation.

Oh no, I wasn't saying about you pestering them, I just mean personally if I was to ask when I wanted to have sex I'd sound like a parrot.

Yeah but it's not as if you'd just be playing scrabble and randomly ask if she wants to fuck, I mean more about asking when being intimate but not being sure if they're up for it or not. All this said I don't think I've ever gotten a straight NO or anything when asking, so it'd have to be pretty obvious it's happening anyway, just speeds up the process.

I think I'm just good at judging those situations perhaps. I've never been knocked back. I haven't really got past the fucking like rabbits stage too much before though since my longest relationship (10 months) was long distance, so we'd always make up for lost time. My girlfriends have always been very sexual people too.

Incidentally, I've interrupted a scrabble game to fuck.

i've never understood how sex can be so weird for some people to talk about.

I said awkward, not weird.

I just don't feel like I wanna talk about cum while knowing that many people read this thread even if they don't dare to post.

But hey, if you feel ok talking about it then good for you. I'm a shy person.

With doubts.

And questions.

i've never understood how sex can be so weird for some people to talk about.

Well everyone has their limit though, I'm pretty outspoken in this thread but there are times when I think "Hmmm actually I won't post that...".

:curtain:

PERVERT OVER THERE