Sweet One

• Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thinking:

The holidays can be a lonely time mkai? :disappointed:

QUOTE]

I hear gayrabbit give you 5 free texts for a christmas.....

#quotefail No.2

This made me look up gayrabbit and this is all I got: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080311233114AAEDGTj

I didn't mean that for you. :cheesy:

:escaping2:

*Licks anyway* :cheesy:

Raep licking :bomb:

Oh my LOL, some of the things people google are priceless!

There aren't enough channels on freeview, thats my coverup anyway ;)

Er :anxious:

why do you need to wax your elbows :wtf:

Haha I was kidding :anxious: I didn't actually wax my wrist yesterday just so yknow :awesome:

Y'ALL BASTARDS :bigcry:

Hahaha were you gonna write "why do men wax their elbows" hahahaha :lol:

:bigcry: *tries to escape*

The more you struggle the more I slobber :cheesy:

Ew. :disappointed:

why do you need to wax your elbows :wtf:

Google,+men.png

Y'ALL BASTARDS :bigcry:

There are some nice stuff too though :anxious:.

The more you struggle the more I slobber :cheesy:

Ew. :disappointed:

You're such a poet :cheesy:

:sick:

Don't tease me :snobby:

"Waking usually occurs after a session of Rapid Eye Movement (REM) sleep. Just about everyone gets an erection during REM sleep, while you're dreaming. That's why you often wake up from a dream, with a hardon. Also, there is the phenomenon of the "Pee Horn", where you wake up desperate for a pee, with a hardon, and then hit yourself in the eye when you go to the bathroom. Everyone gets it."

hahahahahhahaha wut :lol:

also, what the hell did I google to find this info

I can't even remember

Hmm the elbow waxing is a joke, but Em actually does lick hair :wreck: WTH :wreck:

I used to chew on my hair as a kid, but never anyone else's :inquisitive: However there are weirder fetishes out there I'm sure...

"Waking usually occurs after a session of Rapid Eye Movement (REM) sleep. Just about everyone gets an erection during REM sleep, while you're dreaming. That's why you often wake up from a dream, with a hardon. Also, there is the phenomenon of the "Pee Horn", where you wake up desperate for a pee, with a hardon, and then hit yourself in the eye when you go to the bathroom. Everyone gets it."

I can't even remember

Someone told me that guys can't pee when they have an erection...I really hope it's true because, ew, peeing during sex? Can that happen? :anxious:

Can virtual fooling around still cause pregnancy?:P.

Hmm I think normal fooling around doesn't cause it anyway.

Soz :anxious:

I can't even remember

Hahahaha! What is that? I don't even have an erection when I wake up from dreaming, nevermind the rest.

I used to chew on my hair as a kid, but never anyone else's :inquisitive: However there are weirder fetishes out there I'm sure...

Her boyfriend likes balloons :anxious:

Someone told me that guys can't pee when they have an erection...I really hope it's true because, ew, peeing during sex? Can that happen? :anxious:

A full erection? Hmm sometimes you can, sometimes you can't.

Can virtual fooling around still cause pregnancy?:P.

Hmm I think normal fooling around doesn't cause it anyway.

Soz :anxious:

I can't even remember

Hahahaha! What is that? I don't even have an erection when I wake up from dreaming, nevermind the rest.

wut really? :anxious:

I was told they happen all the time

A question to all males;

when was the most inconvenient erection you've ever had? :lol:

No he does fucking not :snobby:

NOW I'M EVEN MORE CONFUSED :dizzy:

A question to all males;

when was the most inconvenient erection you've ever had? :lol:

One that SPRINGS to mind (HAHA) was after having a daytime drinking session, going to my apartment with a girl, in the elevator on the way to my floor we kissed and rubbed together like we were putting out a fire :anxious: After my advice that people never get on the lift when it's going up, only when it's going down. Of course this is the only time that rule is broken, the old lady who lived on my floor got on the lift from 2 floors below mine, and the girl stood in the way but there I am, slurring my words, with a hardon, making light chat about the weather with an OAP.

NOW I'M EVEN MORE CONFUSED :dizzy:

You can piss with an erection (Well I don't mean YOU) but you have to like, really need to go, there also may need to be an adjustment of angle. Like for me it helps if I hold my penis pointing upwards, but if I were to do that then I'd be pissing all over the wall and not towards the bowl, so I kinda need to really lean over the toilet at such an angle it goes in the bowl, or sitting I guess but there isn't a lot of room :anxious:

I hope that answers your questions :nice:

One that SPRINGS to mind (HAHA) was after having a daytime drinking session, going to my apartment with a girl, in the elevator on the way to my floor we kissed and rubbed together like we were putting out a fire :anxious: After my advice that people never get on the lift when it's going up, only when it's going down. Of course this is the only time that rule is broken, the old lady who lived on my floor got on the lift from 2 floors below mine, and the girl stood in the way but there I am, slurring my words, with a hardon, making light chat about the weather with an OAP.

Sorry but I lold, awkward much?:laugh3:.

You can piss with an erection (Well I don't mean YOU) but you have to like, really need to go, there also may need to be an adjustment of angle. Like for me it helps if I hold my penis pointing upwards, but if I were to do that then I'd be pissing all over the wall and not towards the bowl, so I kinda need to really lean over the toilet at such an angle it goes in the bowl, or sitting I guess but there isn't a lot of room :anxious:

I hope that answers your questions :nice:

Bahahaha, priceless :laugh3:

And...sometimes I am really glad I'm a girl. This is one of those times :wacko: