✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The SEX thread

Sweet One

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

absolutely cant stand the lounge, ive never even commented on anything in there....im here to talk about coldplay anyway, the sex thread is just unnecessary! unless they wanna talk about coldplay sex which is at least related to the meaning of the website....sort of

This post still makes me laugh.

I had a dream this morning which was a bit of a mare, but in a part of it a friends girlfriend was asking me to sleep with her.. I said no... ( However due the mutual friendship the three of us have, I think I would say that in real life, and she would never ask me this anyway )

even though she called me during the dream ! bizzare

I had a dream this morning which was a bit of a mare, but in a part of it a friends girlfriend was asking me to sleep with her.. I said no... ( However due the mutual friendship the three of us have, I think I would say that in real life, and she would never ask me this anyway )

even though she called me during the dream ! bizzare

how ~erotic~ rawr~

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ui8CHZ2-Muk]YouTube - Vincha Backpacker - Les P'tits seins[/ame]

:blush:

Unfortunately most people here won't understand the lyrics (in french) but I find the video super cute anyway.

FYI : "Les p'tits seins" = small boobs