🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The Oasis Thread

sarah**

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Darkness were only ever a "flavour of the month", candyfloss band - no longevity at all. I never liked them. Justin sounds like a cat on heat, and he lost a lot of credibility when he tried to nab Bono's part in the Band Aid 20 song.

And Oasis were wise to avoid Band Aid 20 - it was awful. :smug:

they are ok but extremely overated! most of there music sounds the same and needs touching up' date=' they need to change there style a bit or at least vary it and STOP BEING SO COCKY!!![/quote']

Nah, mate, if anyones overrated it is Coldplay, in my opnion Oasis don`t get enough credit.

cudnt agree more coldplay are enjoying wat oasis had after morning glory era n before be here now where watever they do is great but sooner or later the press will turn on them like they did oasis

and as for oasis being cocky, they aint cocky, its self belief n thts wat got them to be the biggest band in the world in the 90s n made them greatest of the past 20yrs at least

bands like oasis dont suddenly lose it theyre always great n i hav no doubt that oasis the most important band in british music since the beatles

oasis are my fav band of all time bt coldplay arent bad either :P

Oasis are my favourite album,

two perfect, timeless albums in Def Maybe & (WTS)Morning Glory?

Be Here Now fuckin rocks! and I don't care what anyone says otherwise

The Masterplan is some album, title track, swamp song, acquises, half the world away etc all classic, and these are the b-sides!

I'm not a big fan of Standing On The Shoulder Of Giants, really only like Gas Panic, Fucking in the Bushes and Go Let it Out.

Heathen Chemistry was much better, being more consistant but lacked the earlier "mad forit" attitude.

The latest album is as close as the first to albums as we will probaly get, but still doesn't hold anything on them. great songs on it and the rock and roll is back with turn up the sun, lyla, meaning of soul and mucky fingers and the lighter in the air anthem Let there Be Love

They also put on a great show and people put them down too easily. Plus I'm going to see them in 18 days!! :) :smug: :cool: :drummer: