• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crests

• squareonefivesix

• newpalaceplayer

• LibbyMew

You're welcome :)

I've seen the Latitude date before - but it's on the Friday and I'd never get to bloody Suffolk in time :bigcry: If only they could have played the Saturday....

...I even considered buying a NIN ticket just to see Mew for half an hour in Manchester, but I dunno... :\

Hoping for a proper Uk headline tour later in the year...*fingers crossed*

Okay, I've been listening to Mew lately, & then I stopped.....

Cuz I found them absolutely EARGASMIC! :dead:

So, I don't wanna spoil the fun by listening to random tracks, I just wanna give each of their albums a full spin.

Anyway, I just listened to that new song, & I think it's amazing, you can tell that their new album will be beautiful just from listening to that song! :D

^^ you listened to that song with that link? :thinking:

ok i think i am seriously retarded bc those mediashare files........yeah i dont understand them......:shame: i see how you make the file your own, but i dont understand how you actually get it on to your computer and listen to it. so i give up completely on that mediashare thing ive tried and looked at that thing forever and lizzy must be STOOPID! cus it never works.....ill just have get everything from you tube or something like i usually do! btw.

^^ you listened to that song with that link? :thinking:

ok i think i am seriously retarded bc those mediashare files........yeah i dont understand them......:shame: i see how you make the file your own, but i dont understand how you actually get it on to your computer and listen to it. so i give up completely on that mediashare thing ive tried and looked at that thing forever and lizzy must be STOOPID! cus it never works.....ill just have get everything from you tube or something like i usually do! btw.

Chill out Liz.

I've uploaded it on rapidshare.

Introducing_Palace_Players_Mew

Enjoy!

^ Aw, I've probably said it before but that last one's so cute - reminds me of the coldplay tour diary when Chris says "You look more like a geography teacher than me" - haha Jonas so looks like a geography teacher :D

I'm loving the different coloured clown faces...

pinklogo.pngpurplelogo.pngredlogo.png

bw_jonasbo.jpg

BO!!!!!!!!!! :heart::heart:

oh my goodness he's hawt in that picture :dead:

and jonas is delicious too :dead:

Okay, I've been listening to Mew lately, & then I stopped.....

Cuz I found them absolutely EARGASMIC! :dead:

So, I don't wanna spoil the fun by listening to random tracks, I just wanna give each of their albums a full spin.

Anyway, I just listened to that new song, & I think it's amazing, you can tell that their new album will be beautiful just from listening to that song! :D

yay Ab!!! :D:D

Im sorry i havent been in here forever..........:bigcry:

But there is a new song im hearing about?!??!!!! i must go and listen to this right away :escaping:

bad liz! :whip:

:lol:

Chill out Liz.

I've uploaded it on rapidshare.

Introducing_Palace_Players_Mew

Enjoy!

thanks! i love the song! :D

^^^^ :o :o :o

:dead: :dead: :dead::dead: :dead: :dead::dead: :dead: :dead::dead: :dead: :dead:

:dead: :dead: :dead::dead: :dead: :dead::dead: :dead: :dead::dead: :dead: :dead:

ok.....is it weird that i find them all attractive?? :wacko:

Haha, no...I sort of have a crush on all 3 of them. (Johan too, before I saw his new look)

More piccies...

jgoajb.jpg

n4ys6q.jpg

35816l1.jpg

2e3prba.jpg

2pzfvp1.jpg

2yxg40m.jpg

e7057o.jpg

15xo2hi.jpg

2cfbacz.jpg

2drgw7r.jpg

b53y1w.jpg

4jn70x.jpg

2mgk26p.jpg

Sorry for the picspam guys...:blush:

Haha, no...I sort of have a crush on all 3 of them. (Johan too, before I saw his new look)

More piccies...

jgoajb.jpg

n4ys6q.jpg

35816l1.jpg

2e3prba.jpg

2pzfvp1.jpg

2yxg40m.jpg

e7057o.jpg

15xo2hi.jpg

2cfbacz.jpg

2drgw7r.jpg

b53y1w.jpg

4jn70x.jpg

2mgk26p.jpg

they have really interesting pictures!

and :lol:@ the pic where bo is wearing the NY hat. his pants look funny. :laugh3:

great picspam by the way!

Don't apologise !!! Me want more..!! :lol:

Bo in the green jumper is...just gorgeous..:heart: but yeah, they are all lovely looking lads...not so much Johan tho' he always looks like he's slept in a hedge...

I'm liking Silas more and more...especially after watching the dvd - the faces he pulls while he's drumming are priceless and sooo cute and funny.

We need a bit of Silas-love...

silas_special.jpg

Mew3.jpg

mew78-1.jpg