✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2007] IT'S OFFICIAL!!!!!!!.. coldplay is coming to Chile Argentina Brazil and Mexico!!

Lore

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know how much the tickets are gonna be here, but just listening to you scares me, I called to ticketmaster a moment ago but they told me they wouldn't know til tuesday....that sucks! the tickets get on sale here on wednesday I think I've got to be there like 5 hours before:tongue: But why only 1 gig???? do they know the population of this country is huge??? do they know they've got lots of fans in here???? Ahhh.

Good luck to all foreign fans I hope you come to Latin America and see them live.

Y buena suerte para todos en México, Brasil, Argentina y Chile ojalá que todos alcancen boletos y no se pierdan el concierto.

Yeh I just got an email. Congrats all of you in South America, I am real happy to hear that you will be able to see Coldplay live again or for the first time. I had an awesome time earlier this year when they visited Adelaide.

omg I just saw the prices for the chileans shows.

40.000 Pesos for the cheapest ticket! I mean, c'mon.

When Coldplay played here in Stockholm, I payed 350 KR wich is 25 000 pesos, and I was at the very front (Chris took my phone during Talk)

And 40.000 pesos is 560 KR, and that's waaaaaay to much.

I don't think Coldplay will fill up the auditorium in Chile. Sorry to say that, but it's way to expensive.

In US dollars:

560 kr(40.000 pesos) = 80$

350 kr(25.000 pesos) = 50$

como te llamas??

sabes.. por lo que he visto.. yo creo que si los va a llenar

son 5200 tickets por show asi que demás los llena... yo iré el lunes a comprar la entrada.. pero sólo la de 40.000

en fin...

sea como sea hay que ir.. de aquí a que vuelvan :P