✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2007] IT'S OFFICIAL!!!!!!!.. coldplay is coming to Chile Argentina Brazil and Mexico!!

Lore

I know that the tour is over but I read this in a local newspaper

[ATTACH]20034[/ATTACH]

and this does sounds really weird since the tour is over

I don't know what to think about it :bigcry:

edit:

we all know the news :D :D :D

COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE LATIN AMERICAN TOUR

Coldplay are very pleased to announce a Latin American tour for the beginning of 2007. The band will visit Chile, Argentina, Brazil and Mexico, playing at much smaller capacity venues than on their recent Twisted Logic world tour, which finished in July.

The band are currently writing material for their fourth album and are keen to play some intimate shows to try out their new songs. Having received such a phenomenal response to their last Latin American trip in September 2003, they personally chose to return to the region.

The tour dates are:

FEBRUARY

14th, 15th, 16th – Espacio Riesco, Santiago, Chile

Tickets from Ticketmaster; www.ticketmaster.cl or (56-2) 690-2000

20th, 21st, 22nd – Gran Rex, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Tickets from Ticketek; www.ticketek.com.ar or (54-11) 5237-7200

26th, 27th, 28th – Via, Sao Paulo, Brazil

Tickets from Showare; https://viafunchal.showare.ch/General/ShoWareFrontEndPortalHome.aspx or (55-21) 3089-6999. Or from Fui Passear; (55-21) 3897-4456. Tickets can also be bought from Via Funchal Box Office, ShowTickets Shopping Iguatemi or Newness (Books & Magazines), Av. Yojiro Takaoka, 4528 - Loja 02 - La Ville Mall - Alphaville - Santana do Parnaíba.

MARCH

3rd – National Auditorium, Mexico City, Mexico

Tickets from Ticketmaster; www.ticketmaster.com.mx or 5-325-9000. Tickets can also be purchased from Auditorio Nacional Box ofice and Ticket Master Outlets (Mixup, Fabricas de francia, Discolandia, Liverpool)

TICKETS GO ONSALE AS FOLLOWS

Santiago (Espacio Riesco), Buenos Aires (Gran Rex Theatre) and Sao Paolo (Via Funchal) will go on sale December 4th.

Mexcio City (National Auditorium) tickets December 6th

See www.coldplay.com for full coverage of the Latin American tour.

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no se que creer... cuantas veces han dicho que vienen y se quedan solo en rumores

en todo caso que suerte tendriamos en que despues de finalizado el tour vengan a sudamerica...

si no vienen a chile me voy para argentina :D

es por el tipo de cambio.. además acá como hay menos población que allá hacen un solo concierto y debido a eso también es más caro.. es re injusto pero asi es nomás.. además las productoras como que no son demasiado buenas en ese sentido

basically they're saying that coldplay will play in Argentina, Chile and Brazil in february of 2007

I guess that'd be awesome but we all know that the tour is over.. so i'm confused...

but I read some webs from chile and argentina and they're saying that's true

wish it was true