✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2007] IT'S OFFICIAL!!!!!!!.. coldplay is coming to Chile Argentina Brazil and Mexico!!

Lore

Look, this is ridiculous people were promising coverage of this and we're getting nothing. No websites have this up and I'm wondering if the era of live blogging at live events is over. considering that one nintendo wii event where gameworld used coverage from an event a year before.

Well lets hope theyre on their way back from the concert now, hopefully they would have recorded sumthing. I'm gonna wait 20 mins, cos its just ridiculously late here in the UK.

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know! i'm practically bouncing off the walls here and im in freaking america. :laugh1: BUT THEYRE PLAYING RIGHT NOW!!!! that thought is so nice. and i think most of my excitement comes from my faith in the lovely coldplaying members in santiago to upload any new material to this site so we all can enjoy it.

ohhhhh, im basically wetting my pants. i dont know if ill be able to concentrate in school tomorrow...my fingers are crossed for another snow day so i can refresh the coldplaying multimedia page every few seconds tomorrow in hope of NEW COLDPLAY MATERIAL!!!!!! :dance: :freak: :wacko:

hellooooo, don't worry i'm recording the concert on friday and promise to post here and send videos to my friends about my experience in santiago....

i'm from lima btw

we want stuff now not in three or more days! and please do live blogging and bring a laptop or tablet to the concert

LOL jaja sorry, i'm sure Lore will come here and post the videos you are waiting for, anyways i'm still in lima so i guess my material will come later next week when i come back from santiago *please don't kill me*:D

bohs man you basically said fuck you so i m not going to listen to you you're mean!!!

No i didn't. What I'm saying is you are complaining because nothing has been uploaded yet when the concert only finished a short while ago and based on your Radiohead "standards" you are unhappy with this. Like I've said, the people who have recorded this have absolutely no obligation to record it or upload it for us, so please do not moan about it and just wait. :)