✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2007] IT'S OFFICIAL!!!!!!!.. coldplay is coming to Chile Argentina Brazil and Mexico!!

Lore

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, my message to South American fans......

2 things for us all.......

1. take as MANY goddam pictures/vids as you can

2. RECORD THE NEW SONGS!!!

And I personally will love you forever!!!

XXX:D

LOL i'll take a lot of pics but can't record the whole concert, my camera can only record 1 hour and a half according to my friend, jaja how long it will be i wonder? anyone knows? maybe lore and the others that go tomorrow can telll us.

LOL i'll take a lot of pics but can't record the whole concert, my camera can only record 1 hour and a half according to my friend, jaja how long it will be i wonder? anyone knows? maybe lore and the others that go tomorrow can telll us.

The show is about 1 hour and a half. But the thing is the battery, could it hold so long?

But if you have a normal MP3-player you can record the audio, you can even do that with a minidisc with a recording function. :)

The show is about 1 hour and a half. But the thing is the battery, could it hold so long?

But if you have a normal MP3-player you can record the audio, you can even do that with a minidisc with a recording function. :)

umm i'll ask my friend cause he is giving me his camera and it can record videos, about the battery i always can have a how u call it? reemplazo?

i know all day long i'll use it to take pics of santiago and the places i'm visiting but i'll think what i can do about that

geezzzz one hour and a half? so short? :stunned:

umm i'll ask my friend cause he is giving me his camera and it can record videos, about the battery i always can have a how u call it? reemplazo?

i know all day long i'll use it to take pics of santiago and the places i'm visiting but i'll think what i can do about that

geezzzz one hour and a half? so short? :stunned:

Yeah, it's pretty short, in Stockholm they played only 16 songs :(

But trust me, it's worth it.

no! they're not!!! I'm ready for everything (recorder included) and they're with their normal programme. But they said some funny things, like the guys want to play some football and Chris is making some speeches to talk in spanish with the audience. The official radio also give them some records by chilean artists (by the way, there are many artists better than Saiko!). About a ten minutes they will be on stage.

ooooh i'm so excited and I'm not going! haha

i know! i'm practically bouncing off the walls here and im in freaking america. :laugh1: BUT THEYRE PLAYING RIGHT NOW!!!! that thought is so nice. and i think most of my excitement comes from my faith in the lovely coldplaying members in santiago to upload any new material to this site so we all can enjoy it.

ohhhhh, im basically wetting my pants. i dont know if ill be able to concentrate in school tomorrow...my fingers are crossed for another snow day so i can refresh the coldplaying multimedia page every few seconds tomorrow in hope of NEW COLDPLAY MATERIAL!!!!!! :dance: :freak: :wacko:

Look, this is ridiculous people were promising coverage of this and we're getting nothing. No websites have this up and I'm wondering if the era of live blogging at live events is over. considering that one nintendo wii event where gameworld used coverage from an event a year before.