✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What Was The Last TV Show You Watched?

Just watched the last ever episode of House. I really loved all the analogies between House and Sherlock Holmes. The one it was all inspired by in the first place :)

Although a lot of people probably haven't even noticed.

For starters, House/Holmes, Wilson/Watson. I caught that almost right away, but wasn't sure back then if it was just me,lol.

BBT

For starters, House/Holmes, Wilson/Watson. I caught that almost right away, but wasn't sure back then if it was just me,lol.

BBT

Absolutely :) But I meant in the last episode. It was kind of inspired by a certain Holmes story.

Absolutely :) But I meant in the last episode. It was kind of inspired by a certain Holmes story.

I didn't catch a specific story...but then I was pretty emotional,lol. Books or new Holmes? I haven't watched the new Sherlock series yet since I want to see it from the start and am still catching up on other shows.

I didn't catch a specific story...but then I was pretty emotional,lol. Books or new Holmes? I haven't watched the new Sherlock series yet since I want to see it from the start and am still catching up on other shows.

The original books.

It made me think of "The final Problem" in which Homes fakes his own death by falling into the Reichenbach Fall. Well he didn't actually fall but saw an opportunity to disappear from the radar.

And I can highly recommend the new Sherlock series, brilliantly made.

The original books.

It made me think of "The final Problem" in which Homes fakes his own death by falling into the Reichenbach Fall. Well he didn't actually fall but saw an opportunity to disappear from the radar.

And I can highly recommend the new Sherlock series, brilliantly made.

You are SO right!! It's been years since I read them. And yes, I've heard nothing but good about the series...from old-school Holmes fans. And I guess the boys love the show too, so that's a vote of confidence I can live with. :D

Yeah. I've never watched it before, but I wastched it for Shatner, and it's actually pretty good. So...

Rooke Blue, S03E1,lol.

yes! I suggest you catch up on seasons 1 & 2, they're pretty intense too