✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What Was The Last TV Show You Watched?

At least the end was great *sniffles*

I'M GONNA FREAKING MISS THIS SHOW! :sad2:

I was still a little stupid pupil when I started watching the show 8 years ago :freak:

*snorts into the 490583490 tissue*

At least the end was great *sniffles*

I'M GONNA FREAKING MISS THIS SHOW! :sad2:

I was still a little stupid pupil when I started watching the show 8 years ago :freak:

*snorts into the 490583490 tissue*

They couldn't have come up with a better ending, imo. It actually please most of the fans I know whithout being too sappy and killing the House vibe. Really impressed!

They couldn't have come up with a better ending, imo. It actually please most of the fans I know whithout being too sappy and killing the House vibe. Really impressed!

Yeah you're totally right.

Oh dear, what a giant burden the directors had on their shoulders, with billions of House fans expecting an epic, not too sad, but still sad, happy and kinda depressing, witty, surprising, hopeful and open end that leaves room for different interpretations! :lol:

Yeah you're totally right.

Oh dear, what a giant burden the directors had on their shoulders, with billions of House fans expecting an epic, not too sad, but still sad, happy and kinda depressing, witty, surprising, hopeful and open end that leaves room for different interpretations! :lol:

A lot of us thought it was plodding along quite slowly for three quarters of the show, but we assumed there was a reason,lol. Though there were obvious cool factors too (won't risk a spoiler here). Only the last 15 minutes popped...but they REALLY popped, and they justified the rest.

Just saw the last episode of House. I'm pretty disappointed with the end of the episode. It was an easy ending. But I'm gonna miss this show. :bigcry: I thought it was a series that did not have an end.

The fans I know were really split down the middle on the type of outcome they hoped for, and this was the best of both worlds. But I agree, no ending would really suit the nature of the show.

Jeopardy!

Just watched the last ever episode of House. I really loved all the analogies between House and Sherlock Holmes. The one it was all inspired by in the first place :)

Although a lot of people probably haven't even noticed.

Im gonna watch the finale tonight...how was it?

As I said, awful :| Really, the episode wasn't that good, they could have done more, and sometimes it gets weird and the end is just....ugh I don't want to think about the end again :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry: