✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris and Jonny

amsterdam

:blank:

2cxueyp.jpg

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: And the "Screaming Fangirls" HAHAHAHAH :laugh3::laugh3:

This really is perfection!!! :lol:

He's being JUST a little obvious there, methinks...:wink3:

:dozey:

Chriiiisss, you're supposed to bend over the OTHER WAY. :rolleyes:

but Jonny doesn't seem to mind. :P

*cough*At least Jonny can visualize better Chris' guitar :charming:*cough*

:blank:

2cxueyp.jpg

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: perfect

Ok, seriously, WHAT is Jonny looking at in the last photo? :charming:

:sneaky: what you would look...the color of Chris' trouser :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

"Wow, Chris, you play your guitar pretty well...

but I bet I could play it better. :sneaky: You know, because I'm the lead guitarist. :wink3:"

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Hey Guuuuuuiiizzz :awesome::awesome:

First of all:

2cxueyp.jpg

LOL le epic~

Second:

I had a Buckin dream :dance:

And it was all :wacky: and stuff.

I dreamed I was at a concert, and I was standing in front of the stage on Guy's side. Chris had just finished singing a song (don't remember which one) and then he danced to Jonny like he always does.

He spoke into his mic: "It's the birthday of the greatest guitar player in the wooorld!" and everybody cheered and Jonny was all blushy.

Then Will came out from behind his drums and patted Jonny on his back, then it was Guy's turn and he was freaking cuddling him all over xD It was SO CUTE.

And then Chris came :charming:

He was holding a guitar, and he was standing right in front of Jonny. And then for second he was unsure of what exactly to do, so Jonny was eyeing him nervously.

And all of a sudden Chris shrugged his shoulders and just leaned forward, grabbed Jonny's face and planted a big fat kiss right onto his mouth! And kept his mouth there for like 3 seonds. :drunk:

The whole concert hall was deadly silent for a moment, and then a giant cheering and WTF-ing went through the whole place LOL :laugh3:

And then I woke up like I always do when I dream something cool :dozey:

:awesome:

At least you had one! I don't remember having dreamed of them ever :disappointed:

YEAH THEY BETTER. :angry: AND ON SUNDAY AS WELL :angry: AND THEY BETTER DO IT ( the Buckin, not "it"...although... :sneaky: ) RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME & MY CAMERA :angry:

At least you had one! I don't remember having dreamed of them ever :disappointed:

YEAH THEY BETTER. :angry: AND ON SUNDAY AS WELL :angry: AND THEY BETTER DO IT ( the Buckin, not "it"...although... :sneaky: ) RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME & MY CAMERA :angry:

It's not like they can help themselves, so I wouldn't worry!;)

Yes, it is :disappointed:

Oh I didn't see your post Tracie! ugh I had trouble sleeping last night :bomb:

THE CONCERT IS TOMORROW!!!!!TOMORROW!!!!! :dance:

Celline: Look, I KnOW you're a little bored with the idea of seeing Coldplay in Paris, but just for the rest of us, could you just TRY to be a LITTLE enthusiastic???

:lol:

Oh...and have the best night of your life! :D:D:D