✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris and Jonny

amsterdam

Since we're talking about weird Coldplay dreams and I'm too lazy to find the Coldplay-dreams thread, I shall write about one of my weird Coldplay dreams, just for your entertainment :awesome:

One time I was dreaming I was actually Jonny, but not always, so kinda his and my mind kept sharing his body, and I always intended to get some alone time with Chris (:wink3:) and get him in akward situations, and everytime when I nearly got him (you know in which way :charming:) Jonny's mind replaced mine and he was all apologizing to Chris and said that he didn't know why he did that and stuff and backed away. ARGH that was so frustrating! :bomb: And of course the dream ended NOT in the way I wanted it to <__<

LOL

I'm off now watching some film, enjoy the perviness of this thread :awesome::dance:

Since we're talking about weird Coldplay dreams and I'm too lazy to find the Coldplay-dreams thread, I shall write about one of my weird Coldplay dreams, just for your entertainment :awesome:

One time I was dreaming I was actually Jonny, but not always, so kinda his and my mind kept sharing his body, and I always intended to get some alone time with Chris (:wink3:) and get him in akward situations, and everytime when I nearly got him (you know in which way :charming:) Jonny's mind replaced mine and he was all apologizing to Chris and said that he didn't know why he did that and stuff and backed away. ARGH that was so frustrating! :bomb: And of course the dream ended NOT in the way I wanted it to <__<

LOL

I'm off now watching some film, enjoy the perviness of this thread :awesome::dance:

OHMYGOD what a dream :awesome:

I think that might be the main reason, yeah :lol::uhoh:

Recently I dreamed I was an eagle (yeah I know :wtf:) and Chris was walking around my garden (yeah I know :wtf:²) and I just landed on his shoulder and he was just like "lolkay" and kept on walking.

That was rather nice :>

LOL

Wow Thalia your dreams !!! :awesome: :lol: If only I could dream of them as often as you do, that would be nice :charming:

^ :lol: :nod:

LOOOOOOK!!!

20120906malSP8.jpg

:dazzled::dazzled::dazzled:

I think the reason we had all this goodies from last night is their ANNIVERSARY

It was the 1st week of September 16 YEARS AGO :awesome:

Many happy returns of the day for the happy couple ;)

I think the reason we had all this goodies from last night is their ANNIVERSARY

It was the 1st week of September 16 YEARS AGO :awesome:

Many happy returns of the day for the happy couple ;)

OMG IT IS?

Holy Buckiness, BRING THE VIRTUAL CAKES EVERYONE! :awesome:

:cake:bummy1.gif?1:cake:bummy2.gif?1:cake:bummy3.gif?1:cake:bummiesplz.gif?1:cake:bummy1.gif?1:cake:bummy2.gif?1:cake:bummy3.gif?1:cake:

bummiesplz.gif?1:cake:bummy1.gif?1:cake:bummy2.gif?1:cake:bummy3.gif?1:cake:bummiesplz.gif?1:cake:bummy1.gif?1:cake:bummy2.gif?1:cake:

bummy3.gif?1:cake:bummiesplz.gif?1:cake:bummy1.gif?1:cake:bummy2.gif?1:cake:bummy3.gif?1:cake:bummiesplz.gif?1:cake:bummy1.gif?1:cake:

bummy2.gif?1:cake:bummy3.gif?1:cake:bummiesplz.gif?1:cake:bummy1.gif?1:cake:bummy2.gif?1:cake:bummy3.gif?1:cake:bummiesplz.gif?1:cake:

OMG IT IS?

Holy Buckiness, BRING THE VIRTUAL CAKES EVERYONE! :awesome:

:cake:bummy1.gif?1:cake:bummy2.gif?1:cake:bummy3.gif?1:cake:bummiesplz.gif?1:cake:bummy1.gif?1:cake:bummy2.gif?1:cake:bummy3.gif?1:cake:

bummiesplz.gif?1:cake:bummy1.gif?1:cake:bummy2.gif?1:cake:bummy3.gif?1:cake:bummiesplz.gif?1:cake:bummy1.gif?1:cake:bummy2.gif?1:cake:

bummy3.gif?1:cake:bummiesplz.gif?1:cake:bummy1.gif?1:cake:bummy2.gif?1:cake:bummy3.gif?1:cake:bummiesplz.gif?1:cake:bummy1.gif?1:cake:

bummy2.gif?1:cake:bummy3.gif?1:cake:bummiesplz.gif?1:cake:bummy1.gif?1:cake:bummy2.gif?1:cake:bummy3.gif?1:cake:bummiesplz.gif?1:cake:

HELL YEAH :awesome:

:cake::cake::cake:

This is like ma favourite thread :wacky::dazzled:

I would also like to spend more time in the Chris thread, but a certain person over there is driving me INSANE :freak:

:inquisitive: I guess I know who you're talking about :P

Anyway...

WOOOHOOOO! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY C&J!!! :jbcm:

:heart::dance::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::vuvuzela::heart:

Who knows if Jonny remembered it this year? :lol:

Sort of irrelevant but I was thinking, there should be a section called You Know You're Addicted To BUCKIN When...

My moment of realisation (which actually comes many times a year!) happened tonight when I realised that on YouTube I have a playlist which is basically all of my favourite clips which have lots of Buckin and some fanvids as well :P There's nothing wrong with me...! (I will NEVER get over this one though: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-6kcw_kpB4]Coldplay - Lovers In Japan (Live @ The Bakery - Coldplayzone.it) - YouTube[/ame])

Sort of irrelevant but I was thinking, there should be a section called You Know You're Addicted To BUCKIN When...

My moment of realisation (which actually comes many times a year!) happened tonight when I realised that on YouTube I have a playlist which is basically all of my favourite clips which have lots of Buckin and some fanvids as well :P There's nothing wrong with me...! (I will NEVER get over this one though:

)

That is to be honest, a brilliant idea! :laugh3:

I've got a folder on my hard drive called "Chris and Jonny" with videos only of these two :|

le lol :awesome:

So um, great to see that I'm not alone haaa

OMG THAT VIDEO YOU POSTED, it's one of my favourites, just look how Jonny stares the whole time :dead:

Probably not PFFLOL

Or Chris will make sure Jonny won't forget

I happily leave this statement up to your imagination

:wink3: :lol:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, i have to make that video this weekend!

*starts gathering pictures*

:dance::dance::dance:

My moment of realisation (which actually comes many times a year!) happened tonight when I realised that on YouTube I have a playlist which is basically all of my favourite clips which have lots of Buckin and some fanvids as well :P There's nothing wrong with me...! (I will NEVER get over this one though:

)

I've often thought about it too, it would be great to create one! :awesome:

ahhhhhhhhh, this picture...

Chris_Jonny.jpg?t=1256119580

:wacky::wacky::wacky::dazzled:

Gaaaaaaaaaah :dazzled: It never gets old!

)

That is probably my favourite video.. :heart:

That is to be honest, a brilliant idea! :laugh3:

I've got a folder on my hard drive called "Chris and Jonny" with videos only of these two :|

le lol :awesome:

So um, great to see that I'm not alone haaa

OMG THAT VIDEO YOU POSTED, it's one of my favourites, just look how Jonny stares the whole time :dead:

I have a folder marked Chris and Jonny too.. one marked Jonny, one marked Will, one marked Guy and SEVERAL marked Chris.. haha... :laugh3: You are certainly not alone! LOL..

As Coeurli pointed out in the Buckland Religion.. this photograph demands further investigation.

20120906mal20.jpg

What could be the cause of Buckland's pants party? The leadsinger, perhaps? :wink3:

HAHAHA!!:shocked2::laugh3: