✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris and Jonny

amsterdam

tumblr_m9ukookPIS1qm6yozo8_250.gif

:dead:

I'm being serious here, any Buckin and pervy fangirling aside:

Sometimes I wonder if they're doing it on purpose. I mean, the group who are in the Chris/Jonny movement is very, VERY little compared to the rest of the concert attenders, so these guys probably don't even know/care about us.

They do these things all the time, but they got closer and closer to each other over the years.

Do they just like each other that deeply that they get their faces that close together without feeling uncomfortable (imagine Jonny and Will doing this, everybody would be like WAT!? :lol:) or is Chris just that kind of person that is all over somebody that he likes a lot? I can imagine that a lot of the fans think that they're gay when they do things like that. Not that I mind haha :charming:

No, well, I'm not a man so I don't know if this is common male behaviour while having fun with your best friend, but it's kinda hard to believe they're just best friends when I see Chris doing some kind of musical kamasutra around Jonny, bending backwards or over him, kissing him on his cheeks, getting really close to his face, giving him pervy looks (like that one where he literally does :wink3: at Jonny during this one very intimate gig), hugging him all the time, and nowadays doing all these alomst-kisses during IMP.

They're probably just messing around and that's how they are, but you know, sometimes I just wonder...

Sometimes I wonder if they're doing it on purpose. I mean, the group who are in the Chris/Jonny movement is very, VERY little compared to the rest of the concert attenders, so these guys probably don't even know/care about us.

They do these things all the time, but they got closer and closer to each other over the years.

Do they just like each other that deeply that they get their faces that close together without feeling uncomfortable (imagine Jonny and Will doing this, everybody would be like WAT!? :lol:) or is Chris just that kind of person that is all over somebody that he likes a lot? I can imagine that a lot of the fans think that they're gay when they do things like that. Not that I mind haha :charming:

No, well, I'm not a man so I don't know if this is common male behaviour while having fun with your best friend, but it's kinda hard to believe they're just best friends when I see Chris doing some kind of musical kamasutra around Jonny, bending backwards or over him, kissing him on his cheeks, getting really close to his face, giving him pervy looks (like that one where he literally does :wink3: at Jonny during this one very intimate gig), hugging him all the time, and nowadays doing all these alomst-kisses during IMP.

They're probably just messing around and that's how they are, but you know, sometimes I just wonder...

I used to play in a duo with my best friend Barbara. We played together for a few years and just got used to being close. Sharing music together over time becomes almost like being married,lol. We didn't carry on quite like these two, and we were definitely straight, but sometimes people wondered since we appeared so close and intimate on stage.

Probably not an answer, but some insight.

And no one of any gender has many boundaries after years of touring together. ;)

I used to play in a duo with my best friend Barbara. We played together for a few years and just got used to being close. Sharing music together over time becomes almost like being married,lol. We didn't carry on quite like these two, and we were definitely straight, but sometimes people wondered since we appeared so close and intimate on stage.

Probably not an answer, but some insight.

And no one of any gender has many boundaries after years of touring together. ;)

Thanks for the reply, I was kinda thinking the same. You probably get close when you're around a certain person for almost every day, especially when you're doing music and depend on each other.

i think that, at the very least, Chris is definitely an affectionate person, especially around the people he cares about most. of course, the four of them are all best friends, but i don't really think anyone could deny that Jonny and Chris are the closest. after all, they started the group together, and the other two sort of flocked to them over time...

and from Jonny's point of view, well, he just sort of gets roped into it most of the time, doesn't he? :P at least it started out that way, and eventually he has come to just play along with Chris (:sneaky:).

in conclusion, Chris is like a puppy, and he seems to be closest to Jonny, which is why he chooses Jonny to slobber over. Jonny got sucked into it and said, "Oh, what the heck, why not?" the end. :P

also, thalia, you forgot to include GRABBING JONNY'S ASS.

hmmm.gif

Chris is affectionate will all of them

331nofr.png

But definitely more so with Jonny. I think it's partly to do with them being the founding members and having more time to bond early on.

I also don't think Jonny's completely passive, though I agree he's probably just given up and accepted that he has a six-foot-tall puppy for life,lol.

Chris_jonny17.jpg

i think that, at the very least, Chris is definitely an affectionate person, especially around the people he cares about most. of course, the four of them are all best friends, but i don't really think anyone could deny that Jonny and Chris are the closest. after all, they started the group together, and the other two sort of flocked to them over time...

and from Jonny's point of view, well, he just sort of gets roped into it most of the time, doesn't he? :P at least it started out that way, and eventually he has come to just play along with Chris (:sneaky:).

in conclusion, Chris is like a puppy, and he seems to be closest to Jonny, which is why he chooses Jonny to slobber over. Jonny got sucked into it and said, "Oh, what the heck, why not?" the end. :P

also, thalia, you forgot to include GRABBING JONNY'S ASS.

hmmm.gif

ZOMG THE ASS GRAB, HOW COULD I FORGET!? :o:disappointed:

I agree with everything you've said. Jonny seems like someone that just participates in random stuff that others do (if it is not too retarded). During interview, most of the time he just looks at Chris and agress on almost everything he says, or seems to be concentrating to only what Chris says and is totally clueless when the interviewer asks him something :lol:

Maybe they just perfectly fit together like that:

Chris is hyper and I believe really hard to stand when you've got other opinions than him, always talks about stuff that is on his mind and does lots of silly things that might be annoying after a while.

Jonny on the other hand is the quiet one that has lots of his actions going on in his head, while on the outside he's got that dreamy look on and doesn't seem very self-confident (during intervies he hardly looks in the camera).

And since they both love music, they share a passion that weld them together. I imagine Chris can just hang around with him and do whatever stuff he likes, and Jonny will just happily idle along.

Imagine they were both hyper like Chris! They couldn't stand each other for 5 minutes!

Or they both would be as shy as Jonny, they would have never met back in college. They're differences pull them together like magnetes. Like how Jonny watches Chris the whole time during interviews, as though Chris gives him some kind of fixed point.

Why again do I spend so much of my time analysing their relationship? :uhoh:

Oh, and you can happily replace every "they are/he is/like" with "I believe they/he seems to be/possibly does" because I know shit about their private lives :awesome:

ChrisJonny464.jpg

Well...I think that best friends have special relationships. I have a male best friend and for the way we act a lot of people thought and think we are a couple/I'm cheating on my boyfriend with him.

It's that you can do this kind of thing knowing that the other person will not misunderstand, feeling warm inside and without attraction...and sometimes it's also funny to see people around you confused :laugh3:

...but for Chris and J I seriously think that there is something else: they flirt, in a platonic way, but THEY FLIRT. And sometimes I think that Chris likes made J uncomfortable this way ;)

[Ok...maybe I had to say that my best friend was (???) in love with me for a period...:rolleyes::sneaky:]

I also don't think Jonny's completely passive, though I agree he's probably just given up and accepted that he has a six-foot-tall puppy for life,lol.

I have to ask to him if he would mind be my puppy too :wacky:

Why again do I spend so much of my time analysing their relationship? :uhoh:

Don't worry, as someone knows [Dany] I think so much to this thing that also my friends care about buckin and everyone has a personal opinion about them :laugh3:

Can you imagine Chris hugging and kissing Guy or Will?!

Guy would be like humf I'm too hot for this shit and Will would do the I'm gonna stab you look.

The picture below has convinced me that Chris can convert anyone. Wrappers are supposedly the toughest guys of them all.

a2dntihcmaeej59jpg-large_1.jpg

last Sunday in Paris (blurry pic!)

1zeed5z.jpg

:wacky::wacky::wacky:

From the LOLdplay thread

:laugh3::laugh3::lol::lol::lol:

That one's so perfect :awesome:

from St. Paul found on tumblr, and just...:dazzled:

tumblr_m9ukookPIS1qm6yozo8_250.gif

:dazzled::dazzled::dazzled:

Chris is like, "Wha-what are you doing? Why are you moving away?" :P

:laugh3: I thought the same as soon as I saw it!

That's exactly why I've always said Coldplay works. They're equals and opposites in so many ways, and that's what works.:D

I so agree on this :nod: :heart:

Well...I think that best friends have special relationships. I have a male best friend and for the way we act a lot of people thought and think we are a couple/I'm cheating on my boyfriend with him.

It's that you can do this kind of thing knowing that the other person will not misunderstand, feeling warm inside and without attraction...and sometimes it's also funny to see people around you confused :laugh3:

...but for Chris and J I seriously think that there is something else: they flirt, in a platonic way, but THEY FLIRT. And sometimes I think that Chris likes made J uncomfortable this way ;)

[Ok...maybe I had to say that my best friend was (???) in love with me for a period...:rolleyes::sneaky:]

Don't worry, as someone knows [Dany] I think so much to this thing that also my friends care about buckin and everyone has a personal opinion about them :laugh3:

:laugh3: I certainly do! And that's not like I never think about it or I've never talked about it with friends (the difference is all my best friends are girls :P), I especially obsessed one, I used to send her vids and pics until some months ago, she couldn't stand me anymore :lol:

... And anyway, I named my 2 male para(para-para)keets Chris and Jonny, it's not like there's no reason why :P And I also have a pair of pics I printed stuck on my wardrobe, so when I'm sad and I see them smiling, I feel better :P

I wonder if that boy I used to be friend with was attracted to me, it'd explain many things... Or maybe not :blank: But then he started ignoring me, and I just wanted a friend... Whatever, that's a totally different subject.

Jonny does speak his mind 1x in a while. There's this X&Y era interview where Chris goes on and on about the way his life has changed, things he doesn't enjoy (paps), etc. Jonny interrupts and says his life is just great. You can see Chris giving him a look. :lol:

Jonny's too smart for words :lol: Maybe, in that case, he was evaluating the good and bad sides of his life all along Chris' speech, and when he understood if he was happy or not, he was such deeply thoughtful that he broke Chris' speech without noticing :P

Chris is the typical talkative guy with ready answers almost all the time... And if he doesn't have them, he just invents :P It must be partly because of his personality, but his experiences surely brought him to develop these abilities more...

Whilst Jonny's the typical reserved guy, who's surely got more extrovert thanks to Chris and the others, but he'll hardly ever be as open as Chris... So, even though he lets Chris do most of the job, because it's easier to just shut up and not to reply (you avoid making mistakes, saying those stupid things Chris always regrets :P but that we love so much because we know they're just part of himself), that doesn't mean he doesn't think about what is asked or that he wouldn't know what to say. That's what I think anyway :P

The picture below has convinced me that Chris can convert anyone. Wrappers are supposedly the toughest guys of them all.

a2dntihcmaeej59jpg-large_1.jpg

Yep :laugh3: If Jay Z ever makes the same face as Chris, then I'll really get worried... I mean, look at him :laugh3: Jay Z's is still a quite serious face :lol:

EDIT:

P9040233.jpg

:blank: This pic is full of... Signs. :P

Jonny's too smart for words :lol: Maybe, in that case, he was evaluating the good and bad sides of his life all along Chris' speech, and when he understood if he was happy or not, he was such deeply thoughtful that he broke Chris' speech without noticing :P

Chris is the typical talkative guy with ready answers almost all the time... And if he doesn't have them, he just invents :P It must be partly because of his personality, but his experiences surely brought him to develop these abilities more...

Whilst Jonny's the typical reserved guy, who's surely got more extrovert thanks to Chris and the others, but he'll hardly ever be as open as Chris... So, even though he lets Chris do most of the job, because it's easier to just shut up and not to reply (you avoid making mistakes, saying those stupid things Chris always regrets :P but that we love so much because we know they're just part of himself), that doesn't mean he doesn't think about what is asked or that he wouldn't know what to say. That's what I think anyway :P

:nod: I agree with everything you said!!!