✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris and Jonny

amsterdam

Apart from Celine's pics (which, together with the review, are beyond amazing :dazzled:), look at these:

7917046836_1afa85b466_b.jpg

7923564962_778d6d6f82_b.jpg

I bet most of us, Tracie especially, prefer Celine's version of this :lol:

7917037558_5da8d3d360_b.jpg

Jonny's smile :wacky:

WHy's everyone picking on me???:lol:

(I'm really surprised Angie hasn't commented on that pic yet.:D)

OHMYBUKINGOD DANY THAT PICSPAM/GIFSPAM WAS BUCKIN FANTASTIC!!!SO DAZZLING!!!:dazzled::dazzled::dazzled: :dazzled::dazzled::dazzled:

Apart from Celine's pics (which, together with the review, are beyond amazing :dazzled:), look at these:

7923564962_778d6d6f82_b.jpg

I bet most of us, Tracie especially, prefer Celine's version of this :lol:

Thank you dear :wacky:

And I do have an interesting angle of that exact moment :wink3:

Here are the Buckin photos I took on Sunday (which aren't quite as good as those ones posted earlier):

b1468493.jpg

b57ff042.jpg

055777e1.jpg

7e218324.jpg

24c1a1e3.jpg

87ddb345.jpg

:lol:

There were of course other Buckin moments during the concert, but I don't have any picture of them. Here is the part of my review where I mention Chris & Jonny together:

BUCKIN MOMENTS : Quite a lot of them as usual, you'll see them in the videos on the Internet, as I didn't take any video. At the end of IMP, when Chris showed us how flexible he is, as he was lying on the ground next to Jonny, who was still rocking the guitar, standing up, the song was coming to an end and the last « oh yeah » was about to happen, Chris grabbed Jonny's ankle ( :dazzled::awesome: ) to make him understand he wanted him to sing, and then Jonny & Chris reached out, and sang the « oh yeah » together. :dazzled: Oh, and Chris spoke to Jonny in his ear once or twice I think, AND, during the GPASUYF « mating dance », at one moment, from my point of view, it definitely looked like they were so close they were about to kiss. :awesome::lol:

Munich is gotta be THE Buckin concert of the tour!!!!Can't wait to see all the pics and videos! :awesome::awesome:

^ :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

WOW Dany !!! Thank you so much !!! That was an awesome three parts picspam !!! Congrats!!! :D :D :D :dazzled: :dazzled: :dazzled:

And the new Paris ones :o ♥ :dazzled:

OHMYBUKINGOD DANY THAT PICSPAM/GIFSPAM WAS BUCKIN FANTASTIC!!!SO DAZZLING!!!:dazzled::dazzled::dazzled: :dazzled::dazzled::dazzled:

Thank you dear :wacky:

And I do have an interesting angle of that exact moment :wink3:

Munich is gotta be THE Buckin concert of the tour!!!!Can't wait to see all the pics and videos! :awesome::awesome:

You're both welcome :awesome:

And yeah, it must be!!! :wacky:

There was some good buckin in Colgone last night as well :wacky: At some point (unfortunately I can't remember which song) Chris was standing really close to Jonny and gave him a funny look, and Jonny just smiled back at him. Then a few seconds later they suddenly changed their facial expressions to something sneaky-ish, like they were talking about a dirty inside joke our something, and suddenly Chris jumped back in an instant, laughing, and ran away to the X-stage in the middle. Weird! :laugh3:

I only catched this interaction between those two while they were already standind like this, I wish I would have seen the beginning of it. I hope for some video courtesy :bomb: