✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris and Jonny

amsterdam

They even zoomed/ cut away to some random filming when Chris was lying on the floor next to Jonny :angry:

:nod: bad cameramen... At least the very end of IMP was fine! My friend nudged me after it, with such a knowing look :sneaky: She's the one of my friends I've obses.. *cough*... Informed better about it in the past, it seems she didn't forget at all :dozey:

She's the one of my friends I've obses.. *cough*... Informed better about it in the past, it seems she didn't forget at all :dozey:

:lol:

One question though:

chris-martin-coldplay-jay-z-new-years-eve-show-co-headliners-08.jpg

That thing on the bottom right on the ground

WAT IS IT

my mind keeps telling me pervy things! :bomb:

as soon as i read "10+ pictures inside of Chris Martin and Jonny Buckland enjoying Australia" i went like this: :dazzled:

this

Wow...good job, Chris. You actually managed to keep your pants on this time!:lol:

(Not that I would if I was that close to Jonny,lol.;))

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

HOLY CAKE!!! I was informed on Twitter and... I have to wake up in like 5 hours but who gives a thing :dazzled::dazzled::dazzled:

After Live 2012, this is even more ASDFGHKKLJGDSAAAAAH :wideeyed:

:nod: bad cameramen... At least the very end of IMP was fine! My friend nudged me after it, with such a knowing look :sneaky: She's the one of my friends I've obses.. *cough*... Informed better about it in the past, it seems she didn't forget at all :dozey:

this this this!

I was informed by whatsapp from Sharon! :dazzled:

My boyfriend gave me the same look several times :lol::lol::lol: so proud of him :smug:

:lol:

One question though:

chris-martin-coldplay-jay-z-new-years-eve-show-co-headliners-08.jpg

That thing on the bottom right on the ground

WAT IS IT

my mind keeps telling me pervy things! :bomb:

I'll take a stab at it, Thalia:D Jock Strap:P And Yes that's Kelly, and he isn't as scary as he comes off to look in pictures.

Did you read my mind or it's that discussion about an hypothetical Chris' thong that spoiled us?

Well actually I read your mind, but I didn't want to say that because I didn't want to creep out, but I just said it and now you know it anyway :wacky:

I'll take a stab at it, Thalia:D Jock Strap:P And Yes that's Kelly, and he isn't as scary as he comes off to look in pictures.

I saw Kelly once up close, and I think he does a pretty good job with looking scary as shit!

Though I believe I can run faster than him if this situation will ever occur LOL

There's nothing more powerful than a fangirl with a mission! :lol::laugh3:

:wideeyed:

I saw Kelly once up close, and I think he does a pretty good job with looking scary as shit!

Though I believe I can run faster than him if this situation will ever occur LOL

There's nothing more powerful than a fangirl with a mission! :lol::laugh3:

:wideeyed:

He spoke to me once and he was actually soft spoken:D and yes we could run faster, but I think when Chris ran through the crowd during Viva in Australia, he hopped the fence very quickly after our Boy.... during Fix You

http://youtu.be/gZORJRMM1XM about 3:03

He spoke to me once and he was actually soft spoken:D and yes we could run faster, but I think when Chris ran through the crowd during Viva in Australia, he hopped the fence very quickly after our Boy.... during Fix You

I can believe he's a nice guy, I mean he's working for Coldplay, and most of the staff members are pretty cool :wacky:

Anyways, I'm off guys, wish me some luck with my dreams tonight :wacko:

HAHAH! :laugh3:

Oh and I have to complain:

There was WAY TOO LITTLE Bucking in the movie tonight! :snobby:

Well, I did like the part in Violet Hill

at the end, where Chris sang 'If you love me, won't you let me know?' and he looked to Jon like 'Come on. Say it!' and then Jon didnt :lol: 'Thanks for that..Jonny'.. :laugh3:

If I remember correctly..:uhoh: