✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris and Jonny

amsterdam

:dead:

There was an incredibly legendary incredible unbelievable freakinhfdhffjqshd moment in an Australian interview minutes ago. I hope someone recorded it and/or it'll be available later on the channel's website, because that was priceless.

It started with the woman presenter asking Jonny: "Does Chris ever sleep, Jonny ?"

"Hardly ever", he answered :dead:

And then Chris put his hand on Jonny's shoulder and, with his low, sexy voice, said something along the lines of "Don't tell anyone about our secret family"

There was an incredibly legendary incredible unbelievable freakinhfdhffjqshd moment in an Australian interview minutes ago. I hope someone recorded it and/or it'll be available later on the channel's website, because that was priceless.

It started with the woman presenter asking Jonny: "Does Chris ever sleep, Jonny ?"

And then Chris put his hand on Jonny's shoulder and, with his low, sexy voice, said something along the lines of "Don't tell anyone about our secret family"

yes yes that happened just minutes ago :dead: :dead:

I was dying :dead:

ARE YOU SHITTIN ME, dammit I missed it!

:mellow:

tumblr_mcvxi6bSY11r2tfhso1_1280.jpg

:wideeyed:

x

:dead::dead::dead:

Why do all these things happen when I'm not around? :disappointed: If I only knew!

Anyway, I may be wrong, but...

It seemed to me that he said "my secret family" :uhoh:

:nod:

Damn you discovered us!

:lol:

I think the meaning was that one anyway :sneaky:

:lol: of course! :snobby:

Methinks Celine is suffering from 'selective hearing',lol.;)

:nod: ...Because you actually think that if I hadn't said it, someone would? :dozey: