✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris and Jonny

amsterdam

Omg the Buckin pictures walking together aaaaaah :dazzled: :dazzled:

:dead:

There was an incredibly legendary incredible unbelievable freakinhfdhffjqshd moment in an Australian interview minutes ago. I hope someone recorded it and/or it'll be available later on the channel's website, because that was priceless.

It started with the woman presenter asking Jonny: "Does Chris ever sleep, Jonny ?"

"Hardly ever", he answered :dead:

And then Chris put his hand on Jonny's shoulder and, with his low, sexy voice, said something along the lines of "Don't tell anyone about our secret family"

:dead:

HUUUUH !! I need to watch it!! I missed E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G yesterday!!

thanks !!!

tumblr_mcvxi6bSY11r2tfhso1_1280.jpg

:wideeyed:

x

OH HELL :dead: :dead: :dead:

Cake is nearly impossible to refuse...

It's probably how he seduced Jonny in the first place!;)

:nod: definitely! :lol:

oh my god, Jonny's face after Chris said the Olympic 400 thing was never gonna happen... poor Jonny :P

:wacky: he gave it a try :lol:

And sorry, Celine :lol:

ColdplayTD072.jpg

^so close :dead:

Not only that, also the lower part of the guitar in front of Chris's cheek looks like.... well it doesn't look a guitar at first sight :lol::drunk:

*edit: OH GOD and just now I saw Jonny's pervy grin, god this is getting worse by second!! :bomb::laugh3:

Please Answer.

But when Chris and Jonny met, they practiced at Jonnys college room, if im not wrong.

Does somebody know where this room is ? it must be a sign or something on that room, that says that they had their first practice.

its special, first meeting to become worlds biggest bands.

Please Answer.

But when Chris and Jonny met, they practiced at Jonnys college room, if im not wrong.

Does somebody know where this room is ? it must be a sign or something on that room, that says that they had their first practice.

its special, first meeting to become worlds biggest bands.

i don't know about that room specifically, but i know that later on they shared a flat, and in the South Bank Show episode from a few years back Jonny and Will went back to that flat...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpiHgeeEFAg]www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpiHgeeEFAg[/ame]

it happens around the 25 minute mark, but i would recommend watching the whole thing if you haven't already seen it. and even if you have. :P