✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris and Jonny

amsterdam

^ :wacky:

Why? It was a funny, not really an interview, sketch...and this is better than Fiorello's one...

I think the problem is that are always comical shows...well Che Tempo Che Fa is not totally comical but still...

True, but if you consider comical shows in USA, UK or Australia, they are totally different anyway. It's like the band feel more at ease in those interviews, not to say Japan, or Spain, or Latin America. Maybe it's just that Fiorello has his personal kind of style and approach that doesn't work well with a band of shy people... I mean, he's always very pompous, him and the way his typical shows, that are comical but very, maybe too sophisticated... Starting from the place where they played, which probably seemed quite too magnificent/unreal/artificial/weird to them :lol: And Fiorello surely isn't as interested in their music as Cremonesi (the music director who sang Fix You), he just made it turn out as some kind of sketch, maybe appropriate to his standards, but it actually felt a bit desparaging to me at moments. And the presence of a interpreter surely helped to confuse the situation more.

In Che Tempo Che Fa I actually love how the host was so gentle and straightforward, even though that wasn't a real interview, but he honestly showed how, I think, he didn't even know how to manage such a big thing, as was as humble as Chris always is :P He was nice, and the guys clearly felt more comfortable with him than with Fiorello, even though none in that studio really knew them too well, audience included :nice:

Sorry if I wrote too much :shy:

^ :wacky:

True, but if you consider comical shows in USA, UK or Australia, they are totally different anyway. It's like the band feel more at ease in those interviews, not to say Japan, or Spain, or Latin America. Maybe it's just that Fiorello has his personal kind of style and approach that doesn't work well with a band of shy people... I mean, he's always very pompous, him and the way his typical shows, that are comical but very, maybe too sophisticated... Starting from the place where they played, which probably seemed quite too magnificent/unreal/artificial/weird to them :lol: And Fiorello surely isn't as interested in their music as Cremonesi (the music director who sang Fix You), he just made it turn out as some kind of sketch, maybe appropriate to his standards, but it actually felt a bit desparaging to me at moments. And the presence of a interpreter surely helped to confuse the situation more.

In Che Tempo Che Fa I actually love how the host was so gentle and straightforward, even though that wasn't a real interview, but he honestly showed how, I think, he didn't even know how to manage such a big thing, as was as humble as Chris always is :P He was nice, and the guys clearly felt more comfortable with him than with Fiorello, even though none in that studio really knew them too well, audience included :nice:

Sorry if I wrote too much :shy:

:nod: I totally agree with you.

[And I love Cremonesi :laugh3: I was a great follower of Viva Radio 2 maybe it's because of this I try to defend Fiorello :D]

Hey Hey guyyyzz :awesome:

Something funny/awkward happened to me this morning!

I sat down in the tram, absentminded listening to my mp3 player, and then someone else sat down in front of me.

I was looking up for a brief moment, just to check, and literally took a double-take! :lol:

Because there was some handsome looking fella sitting like 10 cm in front of me, or knees almost touching, and he looked remarkably similar to Jonny, only with blonde hair. And blue eyes. Like he was a mixture between Chris and Jonny.

And I was like "Holy FUCK WHAT HOW OH GAWD" and tried NOT to stare at him the whole time. He read a newspaper after a while and so I could look at him from time to time ahh :awesome:

/creeper mode off

:nod: I totally agree with you.

[And I love Cremonesi :laugh3: I was a great follower of Viva Radio 2 maybe it's because of this I try to defend Fiorello :D]

Me too! I've always been his "fan", let's say, since I was a child :D That was the only time he disappointed me a bit :P Also, some things he says on Twitter... Well... I know he always jokes, but... Sometimes a bit too much :rolleyes:

I sat down in the tram, absentminded listening to my mp3 player, and then someone else sat down in front of me.

I was looking up for a brief moment, just to check, and literally took a double-take! :lol:

Because there was some handsome looking fella sitting like 10 cm in front of me, or knees almost touching, and he looked remarkably similar to Jonny, only with blonde hair. And blue eyes. Like he was a mixture between Chris and Jonny.

And I was like "Holy FUCK WHAT HOW OH GAWD" and tried NOT to stare at him the whole time. He read a newspaper after a while and so I could look at him from time to time ahh :awesome:

/creeper mode off

OMG :dazzled: I would've done the same! And you know what?

Yesterday I met some forgotten family friend with her fiancé, and... He wasn't barely as handsome as Chris or Jonny, but his hair was similar to Jonny's in the AROBTTH era, had a little beard and behaved all shyly, so he made me think of Jonny... BUT he had stunningly blue eyes, like Chris! All my family would greet him, but I didn't because I'm quite shy as well, and neither did he :lol: I just said a general "hello", he would keep glancing at me at times, maybe a bit too often, and I felt even more embarrassed :lol: And to notice all these details, especially his eyes, I couldn't help but look at him every once in a while so... :rolleyes:

^:lol:

/creeper mode off

OMG :awesome:

The secret son of Buckin :wideeyed:

/creeper mode off

sounds like you ran into a BuMa...dult???

BuMadult, yeah

/creeper mode off

Oh woah !!! Awesome ! :awesome: :awesome: I would have been totally confused for the rest of the day :lol:

OMG :dazzled: I would've done the same! And you know what?

Yesterday I met some forgotten family friend with her fiancé, and... He wasn't barely as handsome as Chris or Jonny, but his hair was similar to Jonny's in the AROBTTH era, had a little beard and behaved all shyly, so he made me think of Jonny... BUT he had stunningly blue eyes, like Chris! All my family would greet him, but I didn't because I'm quite shy as well, and neither did he :lol: I just said a general "hello", he would keep glancing at me at times, maybe a bit too often, and I felt even more embarrassed :lol: And to notice all these details, especially his eyes, I couldn't help but look at him every once in a while so... :rolleyes:

Awwwww, how cute :wacky: !!!!

The end of the video is what you'd call musical sex, I believe :wideeyed:

They get so close omg :drunk:

Oh my :wideeyed:

sounds like you ran into a BuMa...dult???

BuMadult, yeah

Ye.. yeah

:laugh4::laugh4::laugh4:

^:lol:OMG :awesome:

The secret son of Buckin :wideeyed:

It could be true if he were about 15 years old :wideeyed:

:thinking:

:uhoh:

I am actually considering how cute it would be :blank:

I am losing my mind! aren't I? :embarrassed:

The end of the video is what you'd call musical sex, I believe :wideeyed:

They get so close omg :drunk: