✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

THE REAL TITLE: "Viva La Vida or Death and All His Friends"

BostonSportsTD

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've finally realized the significance of the "Famous Old Painters" section on the "new" website (and I'm aware that someone else must have figured this out already). Seeing as the "Viva La Vida" portion is inspired by a painting (and clearly the band has been inspired by paintings as of late), there must be a dedication section to Famous Old Painters. I'm assuming the inlay of the album will consist of famous paintings as well.

THE NEW TITLE SUCK! this is the craziest and the shittiest thing i've ever heard. this is not a freakin' "children stories audiobook" this is supposed to be an intellectual album with a concept.

Coldplay is one of my beloved bands, don't get me wrong - but that goes way too far.

Waiting for LP - if it is going to be as shitty as the title, i'm going to be pissed off.

What the heck?!? Huh? Where the simply genius title "Prospekt" had gone to? What the hell is going on with the world...

In the title of the previous album the '&' was essential as it figures the idea of relationship, of connection (the third time : time of the community). In this one, the 'or' is essential. Like a fundamental choice between life and death. But presented with grace and a touch a humor. So british ;)

Right on time.

It's at the hour of the choice that we know who we are and what freedom means.

Masks off.

THE NEW TITLE SUCK! this is the craziest and the shittiest thing i've ever heard. this is not a freakin' "children stories audiobook" this is supposed to be an intellectual album with a concept.

Coldplay is one of my beloved bands, don't get me wrong - but that goes way too far.

Waiting for LP - if it is going to be as shitty as the title, i'm going to be pissed off.

What the heck?!? Huh? Where the simply genius title "Prospekt" had gone to? What the hell is going on with the world...

Calm down dude. Don't worry, Im sure in time it'll grow on you and if it dosent who cares? What really matters is the music and Im sure its gonna be freaking brilliant!!!:)

Or they just figured out by themselves that it wasn't made clear that it was a full title... it would be cool if they checked this site though ^^

I like to think they do.

It's the best coldplay messageboard since their coldplay.com one went down last year.