✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

THE REAL TITLE: "Viva La Vida or Death and All His Friends"

BostonSportsTD

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All my friends just say 'oh right...you like Coldplay...' and then change the subject. Or they say 'Right...Chris Martin's hot.' :rolleyes: :P

My friends make fun of me for liking Coldplay cuz they think Chris Martin's voice is too high. :confused:

Maybe they just dont know good music. After all they dont know who Jimi hendrix was and if you played them anything by any British band theyll tell you to get out of America.

Guest kmm1482

Everyone's been quiet today! Hopefully that will change with Chris' article or more in depth LP4 news today! :)

p2359.jpg

Sad-eyed piano enthusiasts Coldplay announced details about their new album Viva La Vida. Expect a bevy of singles to hit MTV within the next few months and play twenty-five times a day for the next eight months. Bizarre factoid of the day: frontman Chris Martin’s (10) great-great grandfather William Willett (11) invented daylight savings time. Now, when you show up to work unreasonably early or late twice a year, you know who to blame: Coldplay.

Source: http://www.cinemablend.com/music/50-References-From-This-Week-In-Music-3-15-3-23-9571.html

Guest kmm1482

throughout the years I'm positive that die hard fans and general public alike, have at one time or another given a now classic, a large amount of grief. Look at Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band. I'm sure every Beatles fan back then was thinking the same things we are about this one. The guys know what they're doing! They've heard the themes and melodies and overall sound of the album, we haven't! Let the album come out and then IF you still believe it, you have every right to talk all the crap you want.