✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

THE REAL TITLE: "Viva La Vida or Death and All His Friends"

BostonSportsTD

Prospekt has updated the new entry on coldplay.com and has added quotes around BOTH titles which suggests that the title is "Viva La Vida or Death and All His Friends" This also could mean they have been watching coldplaying.com because they may have noticed we misinterpreted the original post so they changed it! what do you guys think?

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Grace

so all this guessing has come to an end. finally!

the album title is quite nice.

i like it.

not very coldplay-ish, but still impressive. i expect a lot from that.

I'm relatively sure the "or" is a seperator...it's one or the other, me thinks.

If you go back and look at coldplay.com right now they put one quotation mark before Viva and other after Friends. So it reads 'Viva La Vida or Death and All his Friends'. There wasn't enough room to write it on one line so he had to seperate it into 3 lines leading us all to believe there were 2 options.

You have all gone mad.

Prospekt is using the quotation marks to highlight the two possible album titles, the 'OR' is the divide.

If he didn't use the quotation marks it would give us the album title 'Viva La Vida or Death and all his friends we're finalising the tracklisting today' - which imo is an awesome album title. I digress.

This is ridiculous.

Given that 'Death and all his friends' is already a track title and 'Viva La Vida' is not, it HAS to be one or the other. Not both. Seriously, some of you shoudl lay off the shrooms.