✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Vampire Weekend

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tix went on sale for a 2nd melb show, so now I am going 2 nights in a row! Wooo!

Taking mates first night, gf the 2nd night... but still, amazing live show I have to get into. I have waited long enough and I missed them last time

Damn u alex did u have to go prove me wrong. They've added a second Sydney show as well. I guess if they were ever going to do a crazy hectic run of dates this is the time to do it. I'm just worried that im seeing them at the end of the tour so they might be exhausted.

Damn u alex did u have to go prove me wrong. They've added a second Sydney show as well. I guess if they were ever going to do a crazy hectic run of dates this is the time to do it. I'm just worried that im seeing them at the end of the tour so they might be exhausted.

Ha I did say, didn't I... they did 2 in melb and syd last tour, and the demand's there!

I hope for your sake that they don't get warn out either. The second melb show sold out so there are officially no tix left in Melb at all!!

who's her?

I think he means the tennis playing chick in the latest video.

I just blogged about all this exciting news!

Ha I was gonna txt u and ask whether you got tix, grace.. Shattered. Well I won't boast about going to two shows anymore.

Ha nah it's ok, I'd be boasting too! The worst part (for me anyway :P) is my sister gets to see them in Townsville, even though I'm the one who actually showed them to her **jealous** lol. I'm actually considering resorting to eBay, but they're going for $180 each... :\