✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Vampire Weekend

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ I love Horchata :wacky: The Mexican kind (rice flour and cinnamon <3)

Yes! I told my friend that I felt like drinking Horchata after listening to that song and she asked me what it was and tried to explain how delicious the drink is, but she didn't believe me.

Told her I'm going to make her a real Mexican meal one day, but she isn't really excited about it.

ANYWAY. VW. I love the new album! I can't even pick a favorite song yet, though. I have to listen to it a few more times before I do.

Yes! I told my friend that I felt like drinking Horchata after listening to that song and she asked me what it was and tried to explain how delicious the drink is, but she didn't believe me.

Told her I'm going to make her a real Mexican meal one day, but she isn't really excited about it.

ANYWAY. VW. I love the new album! I can't even pick a favorite song yet, though. I have to listen to it a few more times before I do.

:lol: at work I get all the Horchata i could ever want so I'm in pretty good shape :nice:

ustin was my back-up (I live in SA, which is an hour away. in fact, I should be going to Austin tomorrow...), if I didn't get accepted into an out of state school. But I was accepted into the school I wanted to go to in Connecticut, so goodbye delicious Texas/Mexican food. :(

ahaha. off topic much?