I Stand Corrected

M79

California English

One (Blake's Got A New Face)

Cousins

Taxi Cab

Run

A-Punk

Ladies of Cambridge (Mansard Roof B-Side)

Diplomat's Son

Giving Up The Gun

Campus

Oxford Comma

Horchata

Mansard Roof

Walcott

Thanks. Sounds really really good!

OH MY GOD

I just got back from the concert. WOW, what a show! My ears are still ringing and I'm pretty sure I won't be able to speak tomorrow, but that's not exactly a bad thing :P

I know it's getting to the end of an extremely hectic touring schedule but you wouldn't have known it, the energy in the room was absolutely electric!

Their live sound is very impressive, none of the members missed a beat. Though in one song (can't remember which one) Ezra started laughing (I'm not quite sure what at) and couldn't keep singing, which was rather amusing :P. Setlist was the same as Alex's first night, not entirely sure about the order but all those songs were there. I was convinced at one stage that they were going to play 'I Think Ur a Contra' (I adore that song) but they didn't unfortunately! Didn't think that they would anyway, really...

I managed second row and somehow managed to keep it even though there were about 20 underage fangirls (alas, it was an all-ages show) squealing and trying to push in, lol. I had a death-grip on the barrier :P

I only got some crappy photos (still only have my phone) but I'll probably post them at some point. Just had to vent some of my excitement on here! :P

Oh and Cloud Control were fantastic, was much impressed :)

That setlist is pretty much what they played in Amsterdam back in February. :freak:

Yeah, that was all I could get on night 1. Night 2 was way closer. I'd learnt my lesson.
That's not actually a bad thing. For concert experience standing in the front is better, but for photos I personally like ones like these way better than close up shots. Those are usually pretty much all the same. But I took this one during the encore, during the rest of the show I stood in the front (where I took a few close up shots). :smiley:

just got back from the show. had a wonderful time!!

i might eventually write a longer review tomorrow when im a little less sleepy. but basically the band was in red hot form with only the slightest signs that they were a tad tired. on the other hand the crowd was very much a midweek winter night crowd that took a long time to get warmed up. it really wasnt until the last song of the main set Oxford Comma that there was some real electricity in the room. then once the band returned for their encore of Horchata, Walcott and Cape Cod the crowd went absolutely nuts until the boys walked off stage.

great night :)

So Vampire Weekend is going to be on the "Eclipse" soundtrack. I'm following the official MySpace reveal. Their song "Jonathan Low" is going to be Track 10 of 15. Just thought you might like to know.

:nice: