✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Vampire Weekend

lol just came to post this!

My bet is they'll all sell out and syd and melb will get an extra night each

Hence me going to both nights!

seriously? if they do that then it will be 12 shows in 16 nights around australia which isnt exactly a small country. they would be really pushing it.

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Got me ma tix too!

Too expensive btw

yeah they were meant to be $66 but the bastards made the pre-sale tickets $74, add on the crappy postage free of $8 that takes it to $156 for 2 tickets, instead of $132 like it was initially.

im hoping for at least a 16 song set from the band or alternatively a mind blowing performance of a shorter length.

yeah they were meant to be $66 but the bastards made the pre-sale tickets $74, add on the crappy postage free of $8 that takes it to $156 for 2 tickets, instead of $132 like it was initially.

im hoping for at least a 16 song set from the band or alternatively a mind blowing performance of a shorter length.

:freak:

I'm seeing them next Wednesday, but it looks like I'm gonna miss the last train home because the gig starts an hour later than usual. Blegh. :disappointed: I guess I'd better bring a book. :sweatdrop:

Ooh, and the concert is gonna be recorded! They'd better play a decent show then! :D