DEXTER

cavenow

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
My nickname comes from the show :wacky:

oh my gosh, i was watching one of the first episodes last night and he said that, and i was like WAIT, that's someone's name on Coldplaying. And i meant to get on here and ask you about it, but you beat me to it hahah :laugh3:

*double post* :shy:

Haven't read them, are they good?

I'm looking forward to the new episodes. :wacky:

I liked them a lot.... read 3 already and got the 4th one not too long ago when it was available as paperback.... it's definitely worth reading. there are some differences to the show, of course, but I got really hooked and couldn't stop reading! the author is Jeff Lindsay!!

I would say the opposite, I love the show but I thought the books were poorly written and the plot for the 3rd one made me cringe (Astor and Cody get the "urge" which makes no sense at all after they spent so much time intricately showing why Dexter is the way he is, just for Astor and Cody randomly want to kill people). The two things I did like in the books is that they killed of LaGuerta (who I really dislike as a character, she's uninteresting and just annoying) and they are more up front about Dexter's awkwardness about sex, he seems less human than he is in the show. But other than that terrible, don't bother.

Actually...thinking about it, I don't think any of the female characters in the show are good, I loved Rita at first, when she was all damaged, but now she's just an annoying, whiney bitch. Debs is hit and miss but she gets really annoying sometimes.

Best show on TV ever!!! It is so well written, who would of thought to root for a serial killer, and love him for it?? I don't like his wife tho, and I don't expect that to last.

John Lithgow makes for a terrifying serial killer that Dex will probably have to get rid of, and he will hate having to do it.

• 1 month later...
oh my gosh, i was watching one of the first episodes last night and he said that, and i was like WAIT, that's someone's name on Coldplaying. And i meant to get on here and ask you about it, but you beat me to it hahah :laugh3:

*double post* :shy:

LUL, I just noticed your post now.

Yeah, I love that quote. Basically, it's filled with awesome quotes, and some breathtaking scenes.

I'm finishing season 1 dvd, and then I'll get into season 2 dvd I bought 2 days ago <3.

And after that, I'll watch season 3 for the first time.

Omg you haven't seen season 3 yet? :stunned:

Tbh, it's not really good :( But it's worth it to get through because season 4 is amazing.

It ends tomorrow night, I'm excited/nervous/sad/happy. Hahaha.

Btw, I love your sig quote at the bottom <3

Nope.

Well, I'm going to judge that, but so far, after season 2, I guess that no more seasons will ever beat season 1.

I know it's ending tomorrow :nice: I want to know what happens with Dexter - Rita.

I like spoilers tbh.

And thanks, it's probably my favorite quote from the show, ever.

Nope.

Well, I'm going to judge that, but so far, after season 2, I guess that no more seasons will ever beat season 1.

I know it's ending tomorrow :nice: I want to know what happens with Dexter - Rita.

I like spoilers tbh.

And thanks, it's probably my favorite quote from the show, ever.

Yeah that's what I thought, but season 4 comes pretty close. Maybe even better.

But the ice truck killer=:heart:

And it's my favorite too! But there's pretty much a brilliant quote every episode :D

Yeah that's what I thought, but season 4 comes pretty close. Maybe even better.

But the ice truck killer=:heart:

And it's my favorite too! But there's pretty much a brilliant quote every episode :D

Damn, I really want to get there as soon as possible.

I'm watching all seasons this winter, so hopefully, I can get back at you on comparing all seasons soon :nice:

But yes, Brian's and Dexter's story is just brilliant. The Ice Truck Killer was so awesome, and cute lol.

And agreed, every episode has great lines, also Deb's lol. I love her.

Damn, I really want to get there as soon as possible.

I'm watching all seasons this winter, so hopefully, I can get back at you on comparing all seasons soon :nice:

But yes, Brian's and Dexter's story is just brilliant. The Ice Truck Killer was so awesome, and cute lol.

And agreed, every episode has great lines, also Deb's lol. I love her.

Yes this season is brilliant, John Lithgow's role as the Trinity Killer is truly terrifying.

You'll need as much motivation as possible to get through season 3, unfortunately.

Brian is so cute! No one else agrees with me, I guess because he chops up hookers. But who's judging? ;) Hahaha

Deb's lines are so funny, as well as Masuka's :P