✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

DEXTER

cavenow

Well that was fucking amazing

well done to turn around from the piece of shit that was season 3 into probably the best season I've watched of this, if not a very close second to season 1

So so so so so good

and the ending blew me away, powerful.

and you didn't believe me...pfft.

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

in just three weeks I managed to watch all 3 first seasons. Half way through season 4.

yes, no life and why wait when you can see it now.. :P

I think I spoiled it though, reading the title of a youtube vid for The Soup with Julie Benz. Yay me :dozey:

in just three weeks I managed to watch all 3 first seasons. Half way through season 4.

yes, no life and why wait when you can see it now.. :P

I think I spoiled it though, reading the title of a youtube vid for The Soup with Julie Benz. Yay me :dozey:

Tssssss :rolleyes: Well, you'll tell me what you think of the last episode....Best season finale for this show so far!

Holy fuck!!!! so that vid didnt spoil anything after all! holy fuck! it's almost 3am and cant fucking sleep after that!

that was fucking insane! how long til season 5 again?

I can't believe that finale, my blood freezed. :stunned::shocked2:

It wasn't expected at all which makes it awesome I think! Now I hate that people are suggesting everywhere that it was just a fucking dream.. it was NOT!

+1000 And the producers said it was NOT a dream!

But I don't see how Dex will get out of this cause now

he's directly related to Trinity. He will be interrogated and I'm sure that Trinity's familly will see him at the police station, so he will have to explain his false identity and how he met them... He's so fucked up on this one! Plus, Debra has now make the link between him and the Ice truck killer so she'll be extra suspicious (she already started a little when she found him at Trinity's house on the last episode....).

Not to count, he'll have to manage 3 kids alone...not really time to kill anymore...

Anyway, I don't see a 'good' ending to this! I dunno how long they will continue the show but I don't see Dex alive at the end...

End of the show : Dex is found guilty. Death penalty is a no, as is suicide. So Deb shoots him in the head. Oh and she might kill herself too! the end. Curtain.. :escaping:

And im wishing Michael C Hall a great recovery! :(

• 5 months later...