✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Which color/flavor do you think tries to represent each Viva La Vida Song?

Hotplay007

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Hyperfried

Life in Technicolor - Every color! (Or orange if I must...)

Cemeteries of London - Black (dark, magical)

Lost! - Orange (Bright, tribal)

42 (Light, greyish blue, bursting into pure white)

Lovers in Japan / Reign of Love (Bright, yellow and bubbly, then fading into a soothing blue.)

Yes / Chinese Sleep Chant (A sort of foggy jungle green, and then a passionate red.)

Viva la Vida (Royal, majestic purple!)

Violet Hill (Sort of a dirty brown)

Strawberry Swing (duh!)

Death and All His Friends / The Escapist (Starting as a light, soothing blue, bursting into yellow and then blinding white, and then fading into a yellow pulse.)

This album is just so full of emotion... it's fantastic.

Its meant to be creepy! Lol. Play it when its dark out and you're on your own. Guaranteed to scare you!!:laugh3: It does me anyway!

HAHA, this is so backwards. I mean... coldplay songs are suppose to be soothing and slow and nice... not freakin scary! :laugh3::P

Its meant to be creepy! Lol. Play it when its dark out and you're on your own. Guaranteed to scare you!!:laugh4: It does me anyway!

I KNOW! I listened to it on my ipod right before I went to sleep, my room pitch black. (great way to really enjoy each song btw) And I had put it on the pillow next to me. RIGHT in the middle of the song, i felt somethinG tap me lightly on my head--i almost jumped right outta bed:stunned:! Turns out the ipod just fell on me hehe. But for a second, there, I believed in ghosts LOL

HAHA, this is so backwards. I mean... coldplay songs are suppose to be soothing and slow and nice... not freakin scary! :laugh4::P

I KNOW!!!! but you know what...i love it all!!!! i think i really love that they're trying to creep us out a little bit...i'm totally coldplay's bitch in the sense that the music can always manage to evoke some kind of emotion from me. (even terror now LOL)

I KNOW! I listened to it on my ipod right before I went to sleep, my room pitch black. (great way to really enjoy each song btw) And I had put it on the pillow next to me. RIGHT in the middle of the song, i felt somethinG tap me lightly on my head--i almost jumped right outta bed:stunned:! Turns out the ipod just fell on me hehe. But for a second, there, I believed in ghosts LOL

I KNOW!!!! but you know what...i love it all!!!! i think i really love that they're trying to creep us out a little bit...i'm totally coldplay's bitch in the sense that the music can always manage to evoke some kind of emotion from me. (even terror now LOL)

Isn't it awesome!? the absolutely catchy haunting music! it's wonderful and so not them but at the same time, so sexy. I mean, 42 and Cemeteries.. scary, but then Yes! is like, come and have sex with me... it's like what? the music varies so much... they were right on it when they said, "every song has a different color to it"

I haven't listen enough times (only like 10!) to declare a definite fave song, and I might never have just one, the same for the other albums...but Cemeteries of London, 42, Lost!, Yes are on the top. And they each, well maybe not Lost, have a creepy kinda vibe to them.

hehe I said "on top" Ahh! must get off this board and do some real life things or my brain will go to mush LOL