✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Life in Technicolor (No links)

Mimixxx

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I know how the hackers got Life in Technicolor

they went to coldplay.com/admin and somehow hacked the password and username. I found the /admin directory after trying random links trying to see how they got in...

alright this thread is starting to irritate me...

people... STOP POSTING LINKS!!! ian and the moderators have asked not to and they will get removed as soon as they see them! i feel bad for them because no one is listening and continues to post them anyway.

if you haven't heard the song and you want to... PM someone who you know has heard it or go out and find it somewhere else on the internet. no one wants EMI getting mad at this site.

so maybe instead of discussing links and where it's posted now... we can actually discuss the song?? wild idea i know... :P

Life in Techinicolor

Hey guy's I just downloaded the song Life in Techinicolor and it sounds really good. Very good groove, but no singing. Just some Whooaaaoosss..What do you all think?

PS: This is my first post just signed up. :D:

IF you need to download it just go to mininova.com and type in coldplay it should then be the first choice for download. You may need to download bitcomet if you do not allready have it in order to start the download. If you dont have it get it the site is great for getting new music and full albums.

Fernal