✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Life in Technicolor (No links)

Mimixxx

I like it, I think it's a good length. I love instrumental music to begin with, so I don't mind that there's no singing. It actually reminds me a little bit of Parachutes in a strange way, just more excited and happy version of Don't Panic. I'm feeling this album could be as good as Parachutes (particularly after hearing Viva la Vida and Life in Technicolor... not sure yet about Lost!, although I hear the final version may feature organs and other layers of sound which could make it better and more emotional).

I can't wait for a higher-quality version of the song, because I can barely detect some awesome bass and a few little synth touches by Eno sprinkled throughout. Separation of the strings instruments is difficult to make out in this lower bitrate version.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imagine you'd spent a lot of time working on a surprise to someone... how would you feel when all of a sudden it's all spoiled? that's what we're doing to the official website.

Then why would Coldplay put it on the website in the first place, if they didn't realize fans would find it...

Is Guy playin a Santoor????:o

sure looks like one.

oooh n the tabla in the background ....very Indian feel.:)

It's definitely some sort of hammered dulcimer. I love it... its great to see the band branching out and trying new things :)

Is Guy playin a Santoor????:o

sure looks like one.

oooh n the tabla in the background ....very Indian feel.:)

just like that kashmiri pandit shiv kumar sharma which i like a lot of our indians.

hi srijani!

the name of the song definitely reminds of a rainbow!

It's definitely some sort of hammered dulcimer. I love it... its great to see the band branching out and trying new things :)

Oh thank you about this, I was going crazy I couldn't understand what kind of instrument it was =)

I wonder how many other instruments is Guy able to play: bass, guitar, piano/synth, harmonica and now this :nice:

Life In Technicolour

Coldplay song "Life in Technicolour"

Link removed

it is an .flv file, so you will need VLC media player to run it:

Link removed

enjoy! dont know if anyone has posted this yet, but i think this was what was on youtube.

Thanks for the link.

I downloaded it from a blog called 'one died simply'.

It has several links to the file using multiple upload sites; not sure what the format is though.

You can google the blog site.