✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Life in Technicolor (No links)

Mimixxx

hey dude! I'm not sure if you are allowed to do that! Our admin doesn't want links of life in technicolor to be posted until the band release it officialy on the site, but maybe that has changed, anyway ask the mods;)

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey dude! I'm not sure if you are allowed to do that! Our admin doesn't want links of life in technicolor to be posted until the band release it officialy on the site, but maybe that has changed, anyway ask the mods;)

That would be pretty hypocrite considering all the files we can download in the media section.. from other artists.. like the new travis song or whole full albums etc... I mean, a leak is a leak and as much as illegal than file sharing.. but we still do

YOU GUYS ARE RIDDICULOUS. FIRST OF ALL MAYBE THATS NOT EVEN THE REAL SONG AND SECOND OF ALL ITS ON YOUTUBE.COM FOR THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD TO SEE. THINK YOU DUMBASSES AND STOP BEING PISSED AT PEOPLE. DONT DOWNLOAD THEN. I HAVE IT ON MY IPOD.

yeah, its a bit stupid if they decide NOW that they will not put official stuff up on here, after all these years! but i dont care, if you want to delete it mods go ahead.
It's not the moderators' fault so don't patronise them. The reason it's not on here is because it hasn't been officially unveiled yet. I'd have thought that anyone with a brain would have figured that out by now.

Hey busybeeburns, let me take this opportunity to suck up to you. I've been on other forums where moderators are freaking nazis and ban people right and left, close down topics, write condescendingly to members, etc. and it drives me nuts. I'd rather there be "controlled chaos" than fascism, and I think you and the other mods are doing an excellent job handling things around here - you've struck a good balance.

Hey busybeeburns, let me take this opportunity to suck up to you. I've been on other forums where moderators are freaking nazis and ban people right and left, close down topics, write condescendingly to members, etc. and it drives me nuts. I'd rather there be "controlled chaos" than fascism, and I think you and the other mods are doing an excellent job handling things around here - you've struck a good balance.

AYE!:D