✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Life in Technicolor (No links)

Mimixxx

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i know but...if u havent heard Chris doesnt mind because i think in an interview he said that fans will eventually find stuff like this

Im just warning you, if EMI finds it theyll probably force it off like they did with Viva La Vida

First link wouldn't let it play. I'm kind of glad because as great as the currently released tracks are I feel like I'm hearing too much. I'll take your word for it that it's a great track but for now on I'll show further restraint. I'm sure this isn't the last we'll see of this video, but I'll avoid it at all costs, more for my sake if anything.

Honestly, search for exactly what common sense would tell you and it'll show up.

Usually I'd be against it, but I caved and looked for it myself. It's such a BRILLIANT SONG (I love it loads more than any of the new material!!) that I just feel bad if I don't spread the word :laugh3:

Man i cannot wait for this album! :-)

i hate to sound like a tosser, but this is really ethically challenging... as the biggest CP fans in the world, are we supposed to be listening to everything that gets leaked asap or exercising more restraint so as not to reduced the importance of the official release? my gut is saying watch the video!!! but my mate (also a huge fan) is saying don't. a third opinion wouldn't hurt...

EDIT: tnspieler – didn’t see your post before i posted. Glad i’m not the only one feeling slightly guilty (or at least tying to avoid feeling guilty)

the video was out for a long time on daily motion.. you post it here and now its been taken off

nice

LOL :D

Also, I love how you can still see Jonny boy in the background... haha

PS, lyrics are overrated. can no one appreciate instrumentals anymore?! :P

i hate to sound like a tosser, but this is really ethically challenging... as the biggest CP fans in the world, are we supposed to be listening to everything that gets leaked asap or exercising more restraint so as not to reduced the importance of the official release? my gut is saying watch the video!!! but my mate (also a huge fan) is saying don't. a third opinion wouldn't hurt...

I know a few people will probably respond before me, but while I believe it's up to the individual, I choose not to because I'm not sure this video is authorized by coldplay and even more so, I don't wanna ruin the album for myself. The four songs I've been listening to (as far as I know) were all legit releases, and that's more than enough to hold me over. I want to be listening to a complete album. not two new songs to go along with the same stuff I'm been listening for the past month.