✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

I know that feeling of instant connection... a guy came to work with us for the next 6 months for college program and we got in a conversation about music... I said I was big CP fan and he shouted out "You like Coldplay!" now, mind you, it was out front of my hotel where there were guests waiting to leave and they all looked over at us. But it was a great moment to share a minute of excitement! And now whenever he sees me, he shouts a big HI to me. :D

... when you have to read a difficult paper about a psychological experiment and one of the conditions (Center Memory condition) is abbreviated throughout the whole article as just "CM" and you can't remember what it stands for... all you read every time is "the Chris Martin condition" :laugh3:

i saw it!!!! thanks darcy!! :hug:

i love it!:hearat:

no, i've never seen it before!:)

yeah i know. personally i haven't really been in the mood to post pictures and most people are out, considering its a friday, and talking about the new tour dates or complaining about the "big announcement" and how it shouldn't have been called that. :dozey:

You know your addicted when your willing to give up everything, from spending time with your friends and even visiting forums, just to listen to their music, watch their videos, and be on the lookout for any news concerning the band.

when you have your whole ipod on shuffle but you only stop on coldplay songs. :D

i SOOOOO do that. :D:lol:

and also, when you constantly see this guy walking around your school who wears the same coldplay shirt like 3 times a week and you dont know him but you're DYING to go up to him and ask him all these questions and start this hugh coldplay-related conversation with him...but you are too scared cuz that would be really awkward...:D

when you become a coldplay-based substance

when ever since you've become obsessed with CP the names will chris guy and johnny seems to be everyone's names. even when it has nothing to do with coldplay.

I walked into a shop the other day and was caught totally unprepared to see 40 plasmas showing guy playing his base:laugh3:

And you know you're addicted to coldplay when your computer is about to die and the first thing you back up isn't the important, unreplaceable things, it's all coldplay related crap. And then it died straight afterward and i lost EVERYTHING.