✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

When your mom tells you you guys have a free week to stay a marriot hotel and you have to use it by the end of june and besides the fact that you don't really feel like going to virginia, the only open place:( possibly with just your parents and no siblings, you know you can't go because will be another week you can't come on coldplaying!!! wahhh!! i don't wanna go!!

:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

When your mom tells you you guys have a free week to stay a marriot hotel and you have to use it by the end of june and besides the fact that you don't really feel like going to virginia, the only open place:( possibly with just your parents and no siblings, you know you can't go because will be another week you can't come on coldplaying!!! wahhh!! i don't wanna go!!

:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

Ah! thats horrible!:( i dont want u to go either marisa!! :cry:

Ah! thats horrible!:( i dont want u to go either marisa!! :cry:

thanks liz!! i kept saying i don't wanna go!!

nothing is set yet.....*tries to stay positive*

i was SO close to screaming "NOOO I CAN'T HAVE ANOTHER WEEK AWAY FROM COLDPLAYING AND COLDPLAY.COM!!!!!!!NO NO NO NO!!!" but somehow i managed to keep it it.:laugh3:

:thinking: worst case scenario: i'm on my ipod touch the whole time trying to keep up with you guys!!

best case scenario (besides not going): they have a computer room or something along those lines in the hotel so i can go on a computer there!:D

that's not very likely........:cry:

haha yeah! do your rents know about your wonderful Coldplay obsession marisa??! hah

i kno when i went on vacation to italy and greece this summer i couldnt stand not having my computer and seeing the boys lovely faces everyday..so i just watched all my CP videos on my ipod over and over again lol ahah

the things us fans have to do!

um, i tell them i'm obsessed, but i don't think they really believe me.:confused: HAH!!

they do know i absolutely love them though. but they don't know i spend like all my time on here!:lol:

i'm afraid i might have to resort to that. good thing i have like 40 coldplay videos on my ipod and will most likely have much more by then!:D and i do have internet access on there.....but typing stuff can get annoying on the touch screen sometimes....:thinking:

i know!! if only people knew what they put us through...

When you're listening to music on iTunes, and you wonder hmmm why are all Coldplay songs coming on?

Then you open it and realize your Coldplay playlist is playing.

But you don't even remember putting it on the Coldplay playlist.

So even somehow subconsciously or something? Addicted to Coldplay.

when your history teacher uses the phrase "there was gold in them hills oklahoma" and you think "omg i love that song!!!! i haven't listened to castles in awhile:(, i need to do that!"

and then he's talking about john c calhoun and calls him jonny and you smile.

when you're working on a worksheet with friends and one of the answers is warning sign and you "that's such a good song!!!" and start singing it:lol:

and when you're listening to violet hill on your ipod and start dancing around your kitchen and then you pull out the food hammer thing and act like chris does in the video:):dance::heart:

Hahaha, I always do the hammer thing too :D

And .. when you're writing a test at school and in a text is this sentence: Where do we go from here?

And then you start singing in your head: Where do we go, nobody knows.... :)

When you're at dinner and your little cousin doesn't want to try to corn cause she says she won't like it. And you aunt goes "But you didn't even try it"

Then you say "If you never try then you'll never know", and feel all proud cause you used a CP lyric.

When your history teacher says "viva la revolution" and then some girl says "viva la france" and you think of viva la vida. and then the same day when your spanish teacher says "porque something something mi vida" i don't remember what he said, all i remember is i said "you love your life?" and he said "si". so whatever he said, it meant because i love i my life. anyway, and you think of coldplay!!! and smile because you wore your coldplay shirt today:)

When your history teacher says "viva la revolution" and then some girl says "viva la france" and you think of viva la vida. and then the same day when your spanish teacher says "porque something something mi vida" i don't remember what he said, all i remember is i said "you love your life?" and he said "si". so whatever he said, it meant because i love i my life. anyway, and you think of coldplay!!! and smile because you wore your coldplay shirt today:)

happens every day :wacky: :D

When you're listening to music on iTunes, and you wonder hmmm why are all Coldplay songs coming on?

Then you open it and realize your Coldplay playlist is playing.

But you don't even remember putting it on the Coldplay playlist.

So even somehow subconsciously or something? Addicted to Coldplay.

i've done that too many times to count. :laugh4:!!

thanks liz!! i kept saying i don't wanna go!!

nothing is set yet.....*tries to stay positive*

i was SO close to screaming "NOOO I CAN'T HAVE ANOTHER WEEK AWAY FROM COLDPLAYING AND COLDPLAY.COM!!!!!!!NO NO NO NO!!!" but somehow i managed to keep it it.:laugh3:

:thinking: worst case scenario: i'm on my ipod touch the whole time trying to keep up with you guys!!

best case scenario (besides not going): they have a computer room or something along those lines in the hotel so i can go on a computer there!:D

that's not very likely........:cry:

when your mom tells you the dumb trip to virginia is off and you're so happy and secretly smiling and thinking "YESS! thank youu!! now i won't be away from coldplaying for another week!!!"

:D:dance::lol:

when even your mom and sis know the lyrics of the songs, cuz you listen to Coldplay everywhere, your room, living room, the car, your mom's office.... literally everywhere.

Almost the same for me ;) When your mom sing the Lit air a day long, even if she doesn't listen to Coldplay^^ Hehe we are indoctrinating our families, keep going guys !:D (ooooh it looks like a sect :sneaky:)

Almost the same for me ;) When your mom sing the Lit air a day long, even if she doesn't listen to Coldplay^^ Hehe we are indoctrinating our families, keep going guys !:D (ooooh it looks like a sect :sneaky:)

Even my grandma knows Coldplay is a band :lol:

Now she has to sing their songs with my mom, sister and me :lol:

Even my grandma knows Coldplay is a band :lol:

Now she has to sing their songs with my mom, sister and me :lol:

Woooooooow ! My grandma doesn't know Coldplay (she prefers classic music... :dozey:) I have a lot of work! ;)

Seriously how is it possible to have never heard of Coldplay ???????:D

Woooooooow ! My grandma doesn't know Coldplay (she prefers classic music... :dozey:) I have a lot of work! ;)

Seriously how is it possible to have never heard of Coldplay ???????:D

I know... but there's nothing my lovely grandma can do to avoid coldplay music since I'm like always listening to them or singing their songs all over the house :lol: