✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

u get excited when u see night at the museum 2 at the movies and life in technicolor starts up in the background.. :)

WOW! Hold the phone. Me and my mate are seeing it on mon, both massive CP fans (obviously) we are going to go psycho when we hear that!

Haha I'm sure even your nephew's gonna be afraid :D

I'll maybe take my sister, then when Lit comes :"Wowww I didn't know that at all !" :rolleyes: *starts dancing*

:lol:

Lol :P. I'll have to do that. But first I have to kidnap someone to see it with me...

Lol :P. I'll have to do that. But first I have to kidnap someone to see it with me...

You in melb? If so here's an idea. Work it out that we go to the same screening, with friends, then sit in diff areas.

When the song comes on we both jump up in diff (opposite) areas of the cinema and FREAK EVERYBODY ELSE OUT!!!!!!

You in melb? If so here's an idea. Work it out that we go to the same screening, with friends, then sit in diff areas.

When the song comes on we both jump up in diff (opposite) areas of the cinema and FREAK EVERYBODY ELSE OUT!!!!!!

Damn, nope NSW. :( I'd love to actually meet another Coldplayer too.

Haha yes :sneaky:

That's amazing my mom just told me about this movie.. I was like "I'm sure it's a great movie ! Could we watch it ?" :P

When you're at the garage looking for a new car, and then VLV comes on the radio :dance: I was singing when the seller came ... Oh the shame ! :lol:

Haha yes :sneaky:

That's amazing my mom just told me about this movie.. I was like "I'm sure it's a great movie ! Could we watch it ?" :P

When you're at the garage looking for a new car, and then VLV comes on the radio :dance: I was singing when the seller came ... Oh the shame ! :lol:

what'd'ya mean 'oh the shame'? that's good luck! did you find a car?