✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

Forgive me if they've been posted before, but here are some that totally apply to me:

You're constantly boring your friends with Coldplay facts

Your friends belong to two distinct categories -- Coldplay fans, and non-Coldplay fans, and you are always trying to convert the people who belong to the latter category into Coldplay fans

You've already made some of your friends HUGE Coldplay fans

Most of your doodles in class involve Coldplay in some way

You're always trying to come up with interesting questions to ask Oracle

:)

I'm always doodling Coldplay lyrics and stuff in my journals...I might have to buy one just for them!:)

I, too, am always trying to think of stuff to ask the Oracle, and when I do ask a question, it doesn't get picked, and then a week later somone who's asked the same question gets picked:\

~When you finally get the nerve to print up some Coldplay photos and tape them in your locker:P

When you watch The Pursuit Of Happyness and smile everytime Will Smith (or somebody else) says Chris or Christopher. :rolleyes: I think, I have to watch this movie in a few years again to actually get the story and not wait for somebody saying that name again. :lol:

…when u know u had the perfect weekend, after accidentally stumbling upon Coldplay: Live in London show on Fri night, the movie Once on Sat, and MTV World Stage with Coldplay on Sun night.

And as I’m typing this, VLV comes on the radio. Bliss.

...when you were really happy because you hear at your family reunion that your cousin had Clocks and Speed Of Sound in his ipod :D... but when Clocks was playing your other cousin's boyfriend lowers the volume and you think "wtf?! turn the volume up!", sadly i couldn't say anything because i had just met him :shifty:

when you realize that you are sitting on a yellow sitting ball and imagine it is one of the coldplay balls.

when you sqeeeee because in your spanish class is a girl with 'yellow' and 'fix you' on her chucks.

when your visit you and say in the door already 'but dont lets listen to coldplay all evening...'

When you are listening to Violet hill and you see a hammer so you start the song over and reenact the video.

When a teacher says "your guess is as good as mine" and you freak out and scare her

When there's 42 days until your concert and you automatically think that it will be a good day or you annoy your friends pointing out every instance of 42.

When your light won't turn on and you suddenly start singing "lights go out and they cant be saved"

When you cant go for more than a few hours without listening to coldplay or coming on coldplaying.

when your friends think you are crazy.

I think THEY are the crazy ones :laugh3:

when you're at your internship and wonder what the guys are up to at the moment

when they're referenced in Jeopardy, you scream out their name and turn around to your family staring at you blankly lol

when you discuss this forum to your friends

when you constantly update and think about your exact plans for your upcoming concert

when you get excited about seeing butterflies

^nice :laugh3:

when nobody can say anything around you because you'll get reminded of a coldplay song and start singing it

when youre friends could write a book about coldplay because you talk about them so much.

when you're at your internship and wonder what the guys are up to at the moment

when they're referenced in Jeopardy, you scream out their name and turn around to your family staring at you blankly lol

when you discuss this forum to your friends

when you constantly update and think about your exact plans for your upcoming concert

when you get excited about seeing butterflies

dude!! what was the question on jeopardy?! :D:P thats awesome!!