✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

When you're at the garage looking for a new car, and then VLV comes on the radio :dance: I was singing when the seller came ... Oh the shame ! :lol:

that just happened to me today except i was signing for my new car and vlv was on the tv right beside me! it was clearly meant to be :D:D

when you have to practice citing website articles in english and immediately go to coldplaying to pick one and then have to seriously restrain yourself from logging on. :)

that happens whenever i get on the computer! i literally get sucked in here!:laugh3:

when you're half paying attention to american idol (haha) and VLV starts playing and you gasp really loudly and turn up the volume. :D my sister rolled her eyes at me and said, "Caitlyn, it's not like they're gonna come out and play it. Calm down."

orrr when you're friend on facebook tells you this:

"flashback got a coldplay section, i saw it when i was in there with sam

they had like 10 shirts

i thought i should inform you"

and last but not least, when youre friend calls you just to tell you she saw a license plate that said don't panic.

when you wake up at 3:35 am because you're SEEING COLDPLAY TODAY!!!!

and you put your ipod on and dance around the living room. CLOCKS IS ON NOW!!! :dance::D!!!!

Enjoy ! :D

It is pretty weird to see that everybody becomes insomniac before a coldplay show.:laugh3: On December, I slept 3 hours ! I was too excited !

Can I come in your bag ?

I will call a sorcerer and he will reduce me to a tiny person !:P And, my tiny part could enjoy the gig with you !

Ok, I have another thing ....:rolleyes:

when you imagine a crazy way to go to every coldplayic concert... :laugh3:

you're listening to that ryan seacrest interview obviously featuring chris. some fans get to talk to him:

fan: 'i just wanted to say that your music is amazing and I can't even believe i'm here right now.'

chris: 'i love you. what a nice thing to hear first thing in the morning. i appreciate that.'

you completely melt when he says 'i love you'. i am so jealous at the moment. if i was that girl i would treasure that interview FOREVER :)

he's so kind and sweet and such a gentleman :nice: -excuse me while i sigh til kingdom come-

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGIUe-g3998&feature=PlayList&p=2713735555CE1A77&index=0&playnext=1] [time: 4:42]

When you play air- guitar, piano and every other instrument to the songs when you listen to them.

I do air chant and air guitar too ! :laugh3: ( According to Chris, Violet Hill is the best song to do air guitar :laugh3:)

But I discover another air...something during a coldplay show ! AIR DRUMS !!! My neighbour could not stop to imitate Will, it was HUGE !!! :D

When during In my place, you raise your fist during each "yeeaaaaaaah" and you attend to hear " Ladies and gentlemen, this is our best friend Jonny Boy" before Jonny's solo. ( and you kneel at the end :laugh3:)

When you play with your butterfly confetti during Lovers in Japan ( because you want to recreate Coldplay's atmosphere)

When you wear arm bands every day(and sometimes a crown)

When you recognize a coldplayic member just because of his voice, his back...:D

When the best moment of your life is a coldplay show.

When your future best moment of your life will be a coldplay show ( and all the more so since you are preparing a huge fan project with 60 000 people :P)

I do air chant and air guitar too ! :laugh3: ( According to Chris, Violet Hill is the best song to do air guitar :laugh3:)

But I discover another air...something during a coldplay show ! AIR DRUMS !!! My neighbour could not stop to imitate Will, it was HUGE !!! :D

Oh, I totally do Airdrums too :D! LiT and Fix You are the best ones to play too on drums, haha!

Airing is awesome, thank God I'm not the only one haha!

no, i think what you wrote was what you wanted it to mean. ;)

did you mean "oh the shame" because he could hear you singing or something?

Yeah that's totally it !:P

Thanks for your English lessons :D

that just happened to me today except i was signing for my new car and vlv was on the tv right beside me! it was clearly meant to be :D:D

Yeah clearly :smug:

when you wake up at 3:35 am because you're SEEING COLDPLAY TODAY!!!!

and you put your ipod on and dance around the living room. CLOCKS IS ON NOW!!! :dance::D!!!!

AWESOME CHRISTINA ! I can't wait for your story !:dance::dance:

At what time do you wanna be there ?

When even tipsy you checked Twitter this night (actually pretty hard but I succeeded ;)), and left stupid messages :dozey:

My friends and I were posting silly facebook pseudos, and I "accidentally" wrote : "Marie loves CM" on her account :lol:

This morning we saw these as we were more conscious, and they read it and were like :"Wtf who wrote this ? What's CM ?":uhoh:

:rolleyes:

you're listening to that ryan seacrest interview obviously featuring chris. some fans get to talk to him:

fan: 'i just wanted to say that your music is amazing and I can't even believe i'm here right now.'

chris: 'i love you. what a nice thing to hear first thing in the morning. i appreciate that.'

you completely melt when he says 'i love you'. i am so jealous at the moment. if i was that girl i would treasure that interview FOREVER :)

he's so kind and sweet and such a gentleman :nice: -excuse me while i sigh til kingdom come-

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGIUe-g3998&feature=PlayList&p=2713735555CE1A77&index=0&playnext=1] [time: 4:42]

omg i cant believe it! im so jealous and i wanna hear it right now!! :DDD

... when you include Coldplay in your essay even if it hasn't to do anything with music or Coldplay in any way :lol:.... actually that sentence is kind of random in the whole essay but if it is about Coldplay i'll leave it :P

When you spend all your credit calling virginradio..because if we hear two songs of coldplay in a raw..we can win a trip to toronto to see them.!! And when you finally hear the two songs, your heart stop beating..and you can't do anything until they announce the winner..*still waiting* Cross fingers!! :uhoh: