✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

It wasn't hard at all. She saw me listening to music every break and kept asking me what I was listening to and my response always was Coldplay. So she 'youtubed' them once but didn't remember which song she listened to. This week she came to me and told me proudly that Coldplay is a great band and she got Viva La Vida Or Death And All His Friends as a present from someone and listens to it all the time now.

I was all like: :D

Oh, and you're addicted to Coldplay when you make your friend, who is in Paris over the weekend and about to go to the Louvre, to either take a photo of Liberty Leading the People or to buy a postcard of it.

That's still awesome !

Your teacher is cool ;)

woow you are a real FAN :thumbsup:

i only converted a friend partly :\

That's still awesome !

Your teacher is cool ;)

Thank you, but to be honest I didn't convert her at all if I'm thinking about it. Coldplay did themselves, because they are awesome. :)

Now I just need to convert a teacher into a Coldplay fan who has unbelieveable similarities with Will. :stunned:

And all of my friends of course. :D

Thank you, but to be honest I didn't convert her at all if I'm thinking about it. Coldplay did themselves, because they are awesome. :)

Now I just need to convert a teacher into a Coldplay fan who has unbelieveable similarities with Will. :stunned:

And all of my friends of course. :D

oh yeah i like the way you're thinking

so truth

anyway you've got lots of working you'd better start right now :P

ohh we just need to convert the whole world and it'd be perfect

the big Deal!! :D

When everyone's arguing about daylight saving, you sit there helplessly not knowing what to say.. when suddenly, you break the silence.

'chris martin's great great grandfather invented daylight saving..'

-a great silence-

mum: 'no wonder you are for daylight saving.'

:D

When everyone's arguing about daylight saving, you sit there helplessly not knowing what to say.. when suddenly, you break the silence.

'chris martin's great great grandfather invented daylight saving..'

-a great silence-

mum: 'no wonder you are for daylight saving.'

:D

:laugh3::D

when you go see star trek just to see simon pegg :D (which isnt directly related to coldplay but since he's the godfather of chris's children i figured it fit)

When you begin a Simon Pegg's fan since you see the green eyes coldplayic peggie moment at the O2.:laugh3:

when you go see star trek just to see simon pegg :D (which isnt directly related to coldplay but since he's the godfather of chris's children i figured it fit)

Wait...he is?

*jumps in car and speeds to nearest cinema*

~when even your dog goes crazy while you listen to Coldplay music-yesterday he fell asleep to Sparks:dozey:

when youre friends could write a book about coldplay because you talk about them so much.

when you read this and immediately think, "and i could write a book, the one they'll say that shook the world and then it took... it took it back from me." :D

HappyPickle98 (sorry idk your real name) yesss he is! he was so funny! i smiled and bounced in my seat for like 5 minutes straight when he first came on. :D

~when even your dog goes crazy while you listen to Coldplay music-yesterday he fell asleep to Sparks:dozey:

Haha same for my rabbit, Coldplay has very strange effects on pets :P

when you read this and immediately think, "and i could write a book, the one they'll say that shook the world and then it took... it took it back from me." :D

"And I could write a soooong, a hundred miles loooong ..."

I love this song so much :heart:

well if your name starts with 'J' or you have the nickname of 'Jay' and you are listening to lrlrl.. preferably death and all of his friends or clocks maybe. And you hear chris saying things like 'keep it going j' or 'j' as in go jonny, play that guitar :D you can't help but smile to yourself knowing that chris has just said your name.. even though it may not be yours that he's saying. i can only hope :P:P

plus i also feel slightly privileged that i have the same initials as Jonny :)

Johanna Broadley

Jonathan Buckland

:nice:

[i know I'm crazy, but I just thought I would share that]

Johanna Broadley

Jonathan Buckland

:nice:

[i know I'm crazy, but I just thought I would share that]

This is not crazy, I would love to have the initials of one of the boys. ;) And you're so lucky, because Chris often calls Jonny 'Jonny boy', but on LeftRightLeftRightLeft he says J more often.

You're addicted to them when you keep refreshing their twitter site every 30 secounds because you love the new addiction of Guy and Will. :lol: I'm all excited about that!

Well, they can't be too long on this plane and how did Guy manage to tweet the photo of Chris on the plane? Mysterious ... :sneaky: Maybe they have a soundcheck at the moment or Chris, Will and Jonny got too annoyed by Guy and stole his mobile phone. :P