✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

Well, they can't be too long on this plane and how did Guy manage to tweet the photo of Chris on the plane? Mysterious ... :sneaky: Maybe they have a soundcheck at the moment or Chris, Will and Jonny got too annoyed by Guy and stole his mobile phone. :P

probably the latter :D haha

although it's been said alot. yes when you keep refreshing twitter in hope that will would have caught onto the addiction. therefore having both guy and will twitter incessantly :nice:

also: your friends are completely sick of you talking about coldplay every day sharing the latest news.. i passed a note today to my friend who likes coldplay. 'OHMYGOD guy has started twittering.' my other friend looked at the note and asked who guy was. as soon as i said coldplay she grumbled and went 'anyway!' and changed the subject....... maybe i am really annoying :P

also: your friends are completely sick of you talking about coldplay every day

I kind of know that. :rolleyes:

When your friend tells you that you MUST be in love with a certain person and you keep denying it (because it isn't true :dozey:) and you ask 'Why do you think so?' and your friend says 'Because you're talking about him almost more than about Coldplay! So it's proved.' :lol: It isn't though. :P

Haha it could be Bianca :P
Don't start saying this too! My love for Coldplay is so special, I can't feel that way for another person. :smug:

And I'm not in love with anyone anyway. :dozey: I just like him.

Hiding Coldplay? :lol: That would be so impossible for me, starts with the background of my computer screen and goes to a GIANT photo folder, hundreds of pieces of my art made of Coldplay photos. :rolleyes: Luckily non of my friends trys to get on my computer.

Wow i'd have to hide over 2000 photos or something. Well that was the last count... And wallpaper, icons, folders like 'coldplay stuff,; and 'coldplay tabs,' etc Thats why no one sees my computer :P And not to mention Coldplay always playing non stop on it. A playlist titled Ultimate Coldplay :P I love it.

And when you spend ages at night and during your test thinking about Guy Tweeting. Idid bad in that test today :( But I came home to tweets so its all good.

And when you spend a day sick but Coldplay makes it worth while. That was the first day he twittered and I was in bed for ages then I was like OMG when I got up and saw it.

Sorry for my babbling and repeating and stuff, i'm a bit hyper on medicine :wacky:

twitter has made everyone even more crazy and people are staying up very late or waking up early just to check if Guy tweeted.And thought I couldn't be crazier but apparently that was just an illusion.

haha i do that too! :lol: even when i'm in class! :P

since the current topic seems to be Tweeting...i'm just going to say something really random

when your church school is painting rocks on their last day and you paint one with the VIVA sign on it :) it looks really cute btw ;)

when you plan to die when coldplay dies or the unthinkable breaks up...

+1 ;)

I just don't wanna think about it :cry:

When your father is so proud because I read something about Coldplay in a magazine... "You know what, they'll give a free album at each show !"

I was rofl, no SERIOUSLY ? :P